Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy???????

Oh wow.

Yeah hes dead lazy! Because when he chases the goalkeeper down and they kick it away, he then doesn't sprint as fast as he can to get back on side.
I mean what striker ever does that really though? But yeah dead lazy scoring goals!

Yeah hes dead lazy! Because when he chases the goalkeeper down and they kick it away, he then doesn't sprint as fast as he can to get back on side.
I mean what striker ever does that really though? But yeah dead lazy scoring goals!
That's the whole team practically under Martinez. No accountability. No intensity. You watch them all look like different players next season.

Much comment on here regarding his quote about wanting CL. What he actually said, when questioned, was that yes it would be nice to play CL next season.

It's important not to mix up what he has said and what his father has said.

I don't think there is any doubt he wants out and I don't doubt for one second he feels he is ready to go to what he, most players, most supporters , his agent etc feel are a club where his goals would lead to a serious challenge as opposed to warding off relegation for in all likelihood if he had only scored around 10 I either season Evertons league position would certainly have been worse.

What is stinking for me is that he in effect seemed to be distracted once the majority owner arrived and I can't but help feel the conversations so many talk about did indeed happen very early on and what was being said wasn't what he expected to hear.

@Tubey should be aplauded for lambasting him all season as he's flattered to deceive.

Only got where he was as he took the penalty spot from Baines. Then promptly missed a semi final one.

So don't lecture me about how good he is supposedly.

I know better.

You obviously don't know better

all those things HAVE improved though... :Blink:
But his attitude has not. If we are going to build a team and he continues to prattle on about how he so ace he should be winning trophies blah de blah then get rid. Alex Ferguson would not have that crap for two seconds because he realised the importance of the team. As soon as Beckham decided he was too wonderful and rich to accept criticism then off he went and Alex continued to win trophies.

If you think you are too good for the team then bugger off!

But his attitude has not. If we are going to build a team and he continues to prattle on about how he so ace he should be winning trophies blah de blah then get rid. Alex Ferguson would not have that crap for two seconds because he realised the importance of the team. As soon as Beckham decided he was too wonderful and rich to accept criticism then off he went and Alex continued to win trophies.

Don't disagree with that part.

But what the hell were you doing reading 91 pages back?? lol

It's like so

Is that the best comparison though? Yes Ferguson flogged a few players at their peak like Beckham & Van Nistelrooy, but he had a wealth of superstars ready to replace them. And as one of the biggest and richest clubs in the world, they had no worries whatsoever about buying players of a similar ability. We don't have that luxury.

For me, if you're striving to get to the top, you do not sell your best players.

We should try and keep Lukaku as he is going to be incredibly difficult to replace. If all this noise about us supposedly going to splash the cash on top quality players turns out to be true then it shouldn't be too difficult to convince him to stay. If we however only sign Scott Dann and a few other average players, then we will find it difficult to keep him.

Get rid. Bad attitude, and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Europe's elite aren't exactly queuing up for him are they. Says it all.

The striker merry-go-round is starting to turn, and the best 23 year old ever is still on the seesaw with Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back