Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku has peeved me off a fair bit with his gob moving faster than his brain, but I will cut him a lot of slack here.
That bloke Martinez drove me bananas!...he was such an inept fraud of a manager.
Imagine having to work under Booby full-time...having to listen to his phenomenal wham and gibberish every day.

No wonder Lukaku is desperate to get shut.

But Koeman is a totally different manager.

Martinez was a bullshitter

Koeman isn't.

I hope he convinces Lukaku to stay.

If he goes to a premierleague team, i hope he continues to bang the goals in.. Just not against us.. Actually let him at Goodison n he can do the shush celebration right round the pitch!! Shhhhhhhhh

Nearly everyone else scored less.

He scored more goals than any striker of ours for a quarter of a century.

Yet you're here whamming that he's a one in ten games player.

No Damo, just no. Even @Tubey is wincing.

@Tubey should be aplauded for lambasting him all season as he's flattered to deceive.

Only got where he was as he took the penalty spot from Baines. Then promptly missed a semi final one.

So don't lecture me about how good he is supposedly.

I know better.

@Tubey should be aplauded for lambasting him all season as he's flattered to deceive.

Only got where he was as he took the penalty spot from Baines. Then promptly missed a semi final one.

So don't lecture me about how good he is supposedly.

I know better.
Everton striker flatters to deceive while scoring 25 goals in one season.

Actual wows.

Everton striker flatters to deceive while scoring 25 goals in one season.

Actual wows.

Standards have slipped at Everton.

Obviously. In Everton folklore we have a striker that scored 60 in a season.

Under @chicoazul we suddenly think less than 30 is 'superstar'.

Its a joke. Pipe down Azul.

25 years of Bill Kenwright level investment. That's not EVERTON that.

So many people seem just a bit precious about his comments. He's too good a player to be playing for a team that's finished in the bottom half of the table two years running. No wonder he appears agitated/agitating.

How was he talking after we finished 5th two years ago? Oh that's right, he signed a transfer to us.

The shame is we're in a position to climb back up again, and he's the perfect person to help us with that. I hope the new manager and DoF get a chance to convince him. We need people onboard with ambitions, and aren't satisfied with just remaining as a middle of the top flight team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back