Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the front of the program tomorrow.

IMG_20151002_110549.webp

I love that people can't hide their jealously of a young ambitious lad earning a fortune playing a sport he loves, whilst you lot count down the minutes every day until home time so you can go home and swig on your cans of Special Brew and eat your Micro Chips.
People will find ANY reason to criticise him.

Barkley only just gets away with it because he's one of our own, but when he goes through a ball spell loads want to sell him.

Jealousy.

I love that people can't hide their jealously of a young ambitious lad earning a fortune playing a sport he loves, whilst you lot count down the minutes every day until home time so you can go home and swig on your cans of Special Brew and eat your Micro Chips.
People will find ANY reason to criticise him.

Barkley only just gets away with it because he's one of our own, but when he goes through a ball spell loads want to sell him.

Jealousy.

To be fair I am jealous of all our players. They get to play for Everton.

I want to :(

Out of interest, can you think of another striker, that we could actually have a chance of getting, that could do better?
It's hard to say, as most could be dismissed as not being realistic.

I still would have preferred Bony, and I think Benteke would do well here too. Bacca is probably about as high as I'd go before thinking I was being silly.

Reading that back, my issue with Lukaku could be that his surname doesn't begin with a B.

I still would have preferred Bony, and I think Benteke would do well here too. Bacca is probably about as high as I'd go before thinking I was being silly.

Reading that back, my issue with Lukaku could be that his surname doesn't begin with a B.

Hahaha! If only we still had Barlow!

I should say that i'm not saying Lukaku is perfect. Far from it. But I don't think any striekr could do our striker role perfectly.

I do indeed! Best striker we've had in a decade obviously, and increasingly you can make the argument that he's the best in almost 30 years.

But we sometimes undervalue Everton. No player at the club right now is too good to play for us.

Agree with a lot of what you say actually, the damage i could see Lukaku doing if he played with say sharp, now that would be frightening

If his name did begin with a B you'd get all kinds of dodgy stuff on search engines mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back