Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
All paper talk this.. if there was a move in the pipeline I'm sure Lukaku, his Dad or his agent would be spouting off to the media.
Suspect that Rom is under club orders to keep his mouth shut and stay out of the media, so too his agent or he'll get no more business from Everton. As for his father, who really cares what he thinks or says?

Suspect that Rom is under club orders to keep his mouth shut and stay out of the media, so too his agent or he'll get no more business from Everton. As for his father, who really cares what he thinks or says?

What a load of nonsense. We aren't going to threaten not to buy players from a certain agent because said agent talks to the press to force a move.

What a load of nonsense. We aren't going to threaten not to buy players from a certain agent because said agent talks to the press to force a move.

his agent changed his tune pretty sharpish a month or so ago mate... he went from linking Rom away to 'there is a good project at Everton'. Something was said... and i'd imagine it involved the offer of a nice tasty cash bonus for the agent if he gets Rom to sign a new deal

his agent changed his tune pretty sharpish a month or so ago mate... he went from linking Rom away to 'there is a good project at Everton'. Something was said... and i'd imagine it involved the offer of a nice tasty cash bonus for the agent if he gets Rom to sign a new deal

That doesn't mean Everton have threatened not to buy any players Raiola represents if he does his job ie progresses his players career for financial or footballing reasons by forcing moves by exerting pressure through the media.

Yes we can and yes we will. I guarantee you if Romelu stays and signs a new deal, Raiola will be under instructions that if he messes about then we will be doubly hard to deal with when it comes to a sale.

We're not messing about here.

You might surprised at what goes on away from the prying eyes and ears of the media.

Chelsea are taking the mick. Remi .You must be joking. How the hell is he going to make us a better team? We will be following Newcastle if we accept him

Yes we can and yes we will. I guarantee you if Romelu stays and signs a new deal, Raiola will be under instructions that if he messes about then we will be doubly hard to deal with when it comes to a sale.

We're not messing about here.

I think you underestimate the power of the agent.

He doesn't mess.

I'm in the opinion that it time to release players who don't want to be here. Stones and lukaku have wanted out for ages now and it grinding me and I would like to see the back of them.

I do know that the issue would be how do we place them? But with 100 million,there should be players out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back