Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho doesn't develop players. That's where it ends.

You aint 95% made, you aint in his side unless you're exceptional.

There's no doubt that mourinho is one of the best manager's in the world, he's earned the right to be at the best clubs, which in this day and age are the richest. When he gets the funds he's given there's no real point in developing players. I thought getting rid of lukaku was stupid given that he thought falcao would be a good signing. Then again, lukaku wanted to move for first team football.

What a turnaround in his game. This time last year, he could not control the ball, it would bounce off him 30 feet. His passes were short and he was lazy. This year, you cannot get the ball off him, his one/twos and lay-off are beautiful and he is covering a lot of ground. Good for him.

The groans last season (me included) must have done his head in, this year he is buzzing off our affection.

His agent is gonna have a field day this summer.............

What a turnaround in his game. This time last year, he could not control the ball, it would bounce off him 30 feet. His passes were short and he was lazy. This year, you cannot get the ball off him, his one/twos and lay-off are beautiful and he is covering a lot of ground. Good for him.

The groans last season (me included) must have done his head in, this year he is buzzing off our affection.

His agent is gonna have a field day this summer.............

Oh wow.

Watching him last night, there were so many little things to his game that just made me think 'wow', from turns to beating defenders, to linking up with Kone. He seems to have gone from being a a lad who believed his own hype to one who is realising it now, and whatever the management have said to him, he is really looking like the striker who a team can rely one.

The change in tactics have been a massive improvement as well, along with the addition of a creative winger in Del. I said all last season that not giving the ball to rom and making him dart for space whilst we passed it sideways was wasting his talent in the team, as soon as we start creating for him, 14 goals is it now all round? that's what 28 million buys you.

Good job Chelsea don't have a buyback clause !

Your seriously looking at a 70m+ player if he keeps this up mate

Seriously though how bad is the Belgium manager that he actually has chosen to start Origi in some games ahead of him and for a very good footballing side chooses Benteke when fit ahead of him as well, utterly laughable and as bad as anything the England managers have done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back