Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best striker I've seen play for us, anyway.

Suffered through enough Saha, Yakubu, Beckford, Anichebe, Beattie, Bent and Stracqaulursi type strikers to last a lifetime. Give me Romelu everytime.
agree with most of the above, although I'd take Saha on his day ahead of Rom. We've had sh8te upfront for years, we all know that, but that doesn't mean Rom is a great or very good player.

I'll say my bit one last time. If we sell to a non CL team or continue to be Manchester United's feeder club, I don't care how much money we have now...we are going nowhere without any backbone.

Tell Romelu to go and find a CL team that is willing to pay his fee. Otherwise, you can stay one more season of the 3 more you have left contractually.

If it's good enough for Liverpool and Suarez, then it's good enough for Everton.

Time to finally, after so long, show some spine.

That applies to supporters as well...

Said for months that he acts like a disrespectful tit. Still has no first touch, attitude is poor and that's what is going to stop him getting to the top.

Disrespectful of him to blame his bad performance of the last few weeks on his teammates. It was clear that he didn't care anymore once he made the decision to leave the club.

Sickening for two reasons

1. Probably the best striker we've had for 20 years
2. Some of the blues who have turned on him for a downturn in form and attempts to move on - can anyone honestly blame him? It's been a catastrophic season losing the manager as a result.

2. Some of the blues who have turned on him for a downturn in form and attempts to move on - can anyone honestly blame him? It's been a catastrophic season losing the manager as a result.

We love a Judas at Everton mate, need a new scapegoat every season for us being mediocre the last 30 years.

Are you including people who just think it's the right time to cash in within that 'turned on him' category?

Fans have turned on for his lacklustre performances and effort since the quarter final. He has single handedly won us many games this season, but he is the reason we lost the semi final. Throw in his comments all season banging on about wanting to play for a champions league club, showing a distinct lack of respect for the club or its supporters, it's no wonder supporters are fed up.
I do agree with you he is the best striker we've had for 20 years but he's also got one of the worst attitudes I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back