Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop him from the squad for the first game. Tell him to go out into the centre circle at half time and have Erwin Koeman waiting with restraining apparatus. Get that lad tied down and BUM HIM at a fast pace right there in the centre circle.

Send him to the changies straight after. If he's learned his lesson he can start in a Carling Cup game soon after and we will take it from there.

EVERTON.

Drop him from the squad for the first game. Tell him to go out into the centre circle at half time and have Erwin Koeman waiting with restraining apparatus. Get that lad tied down and BUM HIM at a fast pace right there in the centre circle.

Send him to the changies straight after. If he's learned his lesson he can start in a Carling Cup game soon after and we will take it from there.

EVERTON.

slightly harsh imo but my mum did used to say "sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind" so perhaps a good stern bumming is the order of the day.

slightly harsh imo but my mum did used to say "sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind" so perhaps a good stern bumming is the order of the day.
Erwin thrashing him in a stern manner not only disciplines Romelu but also lays down a marker for the rest of the team and firmly establishes Erwin as a guy not to be messed with.

All wins as far as I see it.

My opinion is simple, sell him.

I don't give a s*** about him anymore. He keeps running his mouth of and thinks he's bigger than the club, and to be honest i'm sick of it. £60m please and he can f*** off as far as i'm concerned.

I'm not being funny but we aren't paying him to be a great orator, we are paying him to score goals (which he does, a lot)

Not everyone has to love Everton to play for us. I've seen plenty lauding the "loyalty" of Skem Grass Osman and he is a card carrying Kopite.

Talk all the smack you like Rom, just keep scoring the goals

.......despite his performance in the first game I'm sure the owner and manager know we need to keep him. He was useless against the Italians but he scores goals and that type of player are a premium.

My opinion is simple, sell him.

I don't give a s*** about him anymore. He keeps running his mouth of and thinks he's bigger than the club, and to be honest i'm sick of it. £60m please and he can f*** off as far as i'm concerned.
hey chum i have alerted the authorities to your language as children use this site. hope you buck your ideas up soon.

Erwin thrashing him in a stern manner not only disciplines Romelu but also lays down a marker for the rest of the team and firmly establishes Erwin as a guy not to be messed with.

All wins as far as I see it.

I wonder if perhaps Erwin might think it's a good idea to invite random fans from the stands and let them use a weapon of choice on our Rom. A bit like the scene on Airplane which went down well and I think was good for camaraderie during that tense situation onboard.

I wonder if perhaps Erwin might think it's a good idea to invite random fans from the stands and let them use a weapon of choice on our Rom. A bit like the scene on Airplane which went down well and I think was good for camaraderie during that tense situation onboard.
I think you have the perfect scene in your head for what we need and I for one would employ you as artistic director for these hopefully regular centre circle sodomies.

What would the GOT director of football collective put as a limit on a per week contract offer to The Kakmonster?

I think £210,000 a week is as high as we should go

Yes he has was unprofessional on and off the field since February, but the way Martinez was managing the team must have really got the players down, Martinez should have been gone at Christmas then thing would have been much better at the end of the season. Everton have shown real intent getting Koeman and talks with the players could well change thing, im really optimistic about our future more than I have ever been.

Oh mate, So am I. Cant wait till August, Just don't see how forcing a spoilt knob to play for a team he has no interest in can possibly be seen as a positive. Rom wasnt a Ron signing so I would rather employ players who really get the fact that we are officially now a project.
Rom can go play in an inferior league if that's what he wants...However......
If Ron is able to keep Rom from spouting off every two minutes and is happy to be blue for a season...he would get my backing.
Rom is a class forward lacking class in the mouth department....if that was sorted i would be over the moon to keep him.

I think you have the perfect scene in your head for what we need and I for one would employ you as artistic director for these hopefully regular centre circle sodomies.

I guess it's an improvement on my last suggestion to Everton which was 10 naked overweight cheerleaders with pom-poms shaped like testicles. This was my idea to replace the Mr Testicles mascot.

What would the GOT director of football collective put as a limit on a per week contract offer to The Kakmonster?

I think £210,000 a week is as high as we should go
Behave. It would send out a terrible message, play crap & talk crap = double your money?

Not for me, if he scores 3 V Spurs and kisses the badge, then I'm in, Because I'm fickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back