Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will all end in Lukaku signing a bumper extension, north of 100k and saying something like "I'd spoken to Mr Moshiri, he sold his vision and this is the project now. We want success."
Then come internationals weekend he'll be all like "waaaaaah I hate Everton, waaaaaah I'm better than this club, waaaaaah I'm deffo leaving in the summer" to the Belgian press.

Then come internationals weekend he'll be all like "waaaaaah I hate Everton, waaaaaah I'm better than this club, waaaaaah I'm deffo leaving in the summer" to the Belgian press.

Will be under instructions from the club to keep his mouth shut. Raiola and his dad may do his bidding however.

Even then I think Raiola will be warned too, any funny business and we will not be easy to deal with when it comes to an eventual sale.

He's actually never said that. Just as the press are trying to sell him to Chelsea they started by exaggerating some comments he made and took others out of context. Result: with some fans, he has become a villain. Doesn't help that he didn't score that much at the end of the season in a side that was completely defunct. Lone striker always bears the wrath.

Play fair.

CozdxtUWAAECzda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back