Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be great to see if Rom commits to Everton by signing a new deal soon.

It might be a case of waiting to see if we can get that Marquee type signing over the line and put a good run of results together to actually give him some hope that we are moving in the right direction and are going to put up a meaningful challenge next season before he commits to "the project"!

It might be a case of waiting to see if we can get that Marquee type signing over the line and put a good run of results together to actually give him some hope that we are moving in the right direction and are going to put up a meaningful challenge next season before he commits to "the project"!

Hopefully Van Dijk. Soton will sell, have been a selling club. I deem it depends on the price.

And sign Depay, another mate of Lukaku.

He looked committed on Sunday mate

We've got to be smarter mate

Everton and "benefit of the doubt" don't always go hand in hand

We've less of a chance of getting done up if we avoid doing stuff like that

Simple as

I'm fine with Rom being aggressive, but that was out of control aggression that saw him dicing with doom

Again, hopefully he's learnt a valuable lesson
If he had been sent off it would have been overturned. I didn't hear one pundit mention it. No story here.

He did mate - and he laughed and smiled, celebrated every goal, had his little moment with Lookman after his goal etc...

A top day for all, and if we can build on that then there is no reason why he wont stick around.
His goal and the set up for it was class shown a different side to us plus him getting in their faces with the rest of the team he looks sharper and fitter now then he's been for the last 2 years mate

Ya and in fairness who could blame him. We need another decent signing this window and koeman having a word with him re signings i summer. Talk if a project is no good to a player who is borderline on his decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back