Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd place the chances of us getting CL next season without Lukaku at about 5%. With him 40-50%.
You've recently described Everton as Lukaku + Luggage, you've also said that the Lukaku sale will fund this Summer's transfer business.

So I'm confused as to how you see our chances of CL at around "40-50%" with Rom if we are unable to strengthen around him, as he won't of been sold.

Bit confused here.

Yep I was there, Hull fans were chanting "Last time he'll play for you!" while he done it, as we only had him on loan then. So it's quite ironic that he's still scoring goals for us against them :coffee:

They did it again today! "Romelu Lukaku, he wants to go home."

Don't blame him, Anderlecht looks a nice place. Certainly much nicer than Hull.

I think we should tell him he's staying until the end of next season. Announce it publicly, make it clear, he doesn't get sold in the summer for any price.
We need another year out of him.
That would the stance to take and hope his goals will get us in to the CL in the time left ... could not fault his attitude today and think he might want to stay with if we can continue to improve. He also needs to show he can score against the bigger teams so the next 2 games are huge for him as well to prove he can step up when needed .... genuinely think we can get points out of the next 2 games as both RS and the Mancs are very beatable ... here's hoping

Some beaut on some jarg American stream I was watching today suggested he wasn't better than

1. kane
2. costa
3. Aguero
4. Sanchez

For Kane, he says Rom hadn't scored against any of the " big four" in years.

Pretty sure this is utter Bollocks but haven't checked yet. I LOLd at the comparison btw

Some beaut on some jarg American stream I was watching today suggested he wasn't better than

1. kane
2. costa
3. Aguero
4. Sanchez

For Kane, he says Rom hadn't scored against any of the " big four" in years.

Pretty sure this is utter Bollocks but haven't checked yet. I LOLd at the comparison btw

I'll help you with those stats mate as I've been in my shed and found my "Roms goals against the so called big boys"

Scored against Spurs away last week
Scored a double against Chelsea last season in the cup
Bagged a beauty against City away this season
Has plumped 3 against the rs in between taking a dump
Scored a wowzer against the Arse

kill the stream mate, kill it softly and slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back