Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want him to stay but if he wont sign a new contract now he may as well go as we are never going to get more for him than his value now.

I like many others on here were watching Everton before Rom was born so if he doesnt want to stay let him go and in the words of Alan Sugar "Get some more Geezers in"

He might respect the respect he gets, but he certainly didn't respect the shirt he pulled on and tanked games in last season.

He has no respect from me. I'll never forget that and I cant wait until he's out with the other refuseniks. They as good threw games. Sorry, but spitting on the shirt should get NO ONE'S respect.
I assume you hold a similar grudge against Lukaku, seeing as though he was basically a conscientious objector in the final quarter of last season?

This is nonsense, he looks out of his depth against better defenders, organised teams, the service argument is rubbish because the ball just bounces off him and comes straight back at us, his all round game has time after time been proved to be not up to it in the bigger games
Obviously he's always capable of sticking a chance away, but it's like having two children up front with him and Barkley in the tough games.

Lukaku's performances at Anfield are Beattie-level.

Over the last two months I have finally realised I'm not that fussed even if he does go. Shows no respect for the club and seems to have a awful attitude (which hopefully doesn't spread to the teammates). Get rid,if he doesn't wear the shirt with pride jog on. Batshuayi + 60mill would do the job

I assume you hold a similar grudge against Lukaku, seeing as though he was basically a conscientious objector in the final quarter of last season?
Can't ever remember him verbally undermining his own manager....unlike a certain snide.

He knows what he's doing.

You know what we could have all easily turned on him the other week we never got behind him and backed him. I really thought he appreciated that... clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back