Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha this is everton we are talking about.

some might argue that Rom represents out transfer kitty this summer!

But Lukaku wouldn't be talking the way he is if the club had no idea or expectancy that he was going to be leaving. I would put out there that we offered two of our best players contracts, neither signed and only one was publically questioned by the manager, what does that tell you?

I am not one for sentiments. The lad was injury prone for most of his career, the minute we gave him a full contract i remember his form dropped massively and by the end of his time here he was terrible and couldn't score. A few highlights from the talent he had don't make up for the overall fact he was another example of bad our strikers have been

:Blink: - But Kone and Saha, please have a little respect for the lad

snake.webp

Be glad when this is all over and done with, hopefully it doesn't drag on. I would have liked him to stay but after all his many comments to the meeja it's got to the stage I'm really not bothered now. Hopefully Ronk and Walsh get the business sorted early and we can have a good season ahead to look forward to.

Cos they won stuff.

The problem is, we aren't and haven't. We're lucky to get 3 seasons out of a player of that talent without winning goblets.

Same applies to Cahill, Jags, Baines and Coleman tbf.

They are players who's ability is trophy worthy but are also class individuals.

i flippin hate that piece of crap. if he wanted to do this, i wish he at least shut his trap about it all. i went on daily mail and most chelsea fans agreed with a comment that they don't even want the guy! idk if i'd want a guy who'd sow seeds of chaos during down times in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back