Romelu Lukaku's Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez would leave at the drop of a hat if he could play for Real

There is no way Real would attempt to sign him, he is trouble. They have the ability to sign any player in the world, and usually only sign players they can market.

There isn't a single sponsor in the class a category that would co-sign his contract.

There is no way Real would attempt to sign him, he is trouble. They have the ability to sign any player in the world, and usually only sign players they can market.

There isn't a single sponsor in the class a category that would co-sign his contract.

The way he was shamelessly whored in teh anti-racism we are all monkeys thing without a single murmur in the press shows that most people have move don sadly. I'd like you to be right that no one would touch him but I'm not sure that's the case

I'd expect the same return and for him to improve his all round game. I actually think buying him could be an investment. If he did come (possibly a big if) then I think his value would sky rocket. The lad is only 20, it could be the football equivalent of putting the money in an ISA but also getting a few years of boss service.

Chelsea have actually turned into Football Manager haven't they? they don't nuture their own talent, and just spew money on players.

Completely theoretical ideas that he owes them a lot, and seems sold on the idea that Brendan can bring them glory days back.

Nar

He wants to win things mate, He's 28 in Jan and knows he has 4-5 years max at the top

Maybe they get lucky and win the odd cup, But he wants leagues and Champions Leagues and Liverpool can not give him that

Personally think Suarez would go to Madrid if they came in for him. There is no loyality in a rat they look out for themselves

Probably, but he had the chance to go last summer, and they have fulfilled that now? what else.

Really think once we get Barry signed up we need to make Lukaku our priority. I know it's a lot of money but if we buy him from £20m now I'm certain he'll be worth double that in 2-3, if he continues to progress at the current rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back