Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the way Bobby used to really get into the Blue Chrimbo events. I have yet to see fat Ron surprise a single old Evertonian by knocking on their door dressed up in a blue Santa's outfit.
And, whilst our team is not much chop at footie, they are great at doing the Blue Chrimbo thing.
I love Blue Chrimbo.

#thepeople'sclub

I hope he goes to their house but dressed in a red Santa suit. And posts the video on Twitter for Everton faithful to enjoy.

Wow. That really is quite a powerful read - and every bit of it is 110% correct.

This entire club needs gutted from top to bottom, ripped up and restarted. There's absolutely no questioning that. This upcoming January may well be the most important January we've seen in decades.

We're nowhere near exempt from relegation this season either - in the season we last won the FA Cup, Norwich were 9th by matchweek 15 and went down. It could well happen to us and that's what I'm really afraid of.

I'd like to see Valencia up top alongside Lukaku for the derby if we're going to hoof it. When Lukaku wins a flick-on someone might actually chase it and he might have something run on to himself if Valencia can win some too.

Drop McCarthy and bring in Valencia, put Gueye on Mane with instructions to snide and actually get players forward, have a go at them and the job's a good 'un.*

*This may or may not work.

So koeman haters...if the worst does come to the worst, we get involved in a relegation struggle and he goes who would you have as his replacement ? Allardyce? Howe ? etc....lower prem managers and always will be..no fancy foreign managers would go near us..lets start early shall we ?
Neil Warnock

Wow. That really is quite a powerful read - and every bit of it is 110% correct.

This entire club needs gutted from top to bottom, ripped up and restarted. There's absolutely no questioning that. This upcoming January may well be the most important January we've seen in decades.

We're nowhere near exempt from relegation this season either - in the season we last won the FA Cup, Norwich were 9th by matchweek 15 and went down. It could well happen to us and that's what I'm really afraid of.
I haven't read it myself. Seemed a popular opinion so I thought I'd share, will read when I get more time.

I'd like to see Valencia up top alongside Lukaku for the derby if we're going to hoof it. When Lukaku wins a flick-on someone might actually chase it and he might have something run on to himself if Valencia can win some too.

Drop McCarthy and bring in Valencia, put Gueye on Mane with instructions to snide and actually get players forward, have a go at them and the job's a good 'un.*

*This may or may not work.

I was hoping he would start Valencia yesterday, he worked hard at United and did ok yesterday, bit woried that Koeman isnt willing to give players who at least try a go and wont drop those that dont.

It seems that there's still some belief that the players aren't good enough to get more than one win since the middle of September....the ones who got us off to "the best start to a season ever".

Let's face it, the players haven't downed tools on Koeman - Koeman has downed tools on them. He's alienated them and cut them out of his future plans. It's the most clueless managerial performance and strategy seen at this club for decades. He has to stop what he's doing and start again.

It seems that there's still some belief that the players aren't good enough to get more than one win since the middle of September....the ones who got us off to "the best start to a season ever".

Let's face it, the players haven't downed tools on Koeman - Koeman has downed tools on them. He's alienated them and cut them out of his future plans. It's the most clueless managerial performance and strategy seen at this club for decades. He has to stop what he's doing and start again.

Agreed, something internally must have gone sour for the massive sudden downing of tools by all accounts (all conjecture) of either the players or Koeman.

Do you think the players are thinking 'why should we put in 100% when this dutch moonface is only working 3 days a week.

I am starting to consider the possibility that big Ron might be a fifth columnist, an RS 'plant', embedded to relegate us. I cannot base my suspicions on tangible evidence but his awful management of our team (best squad in a generation) lends me misgiving.
Also, his Christmas tree had red coloured decorations...veeeery suspicious.
Finally, anybody seen fat Ron in a blue Santa's outfit this Chrimbo? No?...me neither.

But ok, not hard evidence...

...but I am starting to smell a rat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back