Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. That really is quite a powerful read - and every bit of it is 110% correct.

This entire club needs gutted from top to bottom, ripped up and restarted. There's absolutely no questioning that. This upcoming January may well be the most important January we've seen in decades.

We're nowhere near exempt from relegation this season either - in the season we last won the FA Cup, Norwich were 9th by matchweek 15 and went down. It could well happen to us and that's what I'm really afraid of.

We. Will. Not. Get. Relegated.

In sure that the early 90s horror decade has scarred most for life, but if someone like Martinez can keep us up, I'm sure Koeman (or anyone half decent) will.

shame kowman cant see what every one else sees but still persevere with same approach. no wonder teams dont have to try hard. its like playing chess with a pencil

3-4-3 vs Spurs
5-3-2 vs Chelsea
4-2-3-1 vs Southamton
4-4-2 vs Utd
4-3-3 today

Hes not playing the same formation, hes changing the formation and the players most weeks.

Baffled at people saying hes trying the same thing over and over again, hes not.

So, what does everybody see? The majority of people keep saying hes trying the same thing over and over again, hes not.

My big worry with Koeman is that 15 games in, I have no idea what he's actually trying to do. The team look equally bereft of a plan A.

Lukaku (as shown yesterday), can't control a throw in. Yet our main tactic involves expecting him to control a 50 yard hoof from Mori?

Makes no sense.

Not only that, but the only times we ever look half decent is when the team abandons that tactic and plays the ball on the ground for 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back