Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think tonight's the night Koeman finally 'gets' Everton.

If the fans see true passion, work rate, effort & desire to win they'll give you the best support in the country. Koeman has been (and been a fantastic player at some of the biggest teams in the world) a manager & player for a long time now but something tells me that having seen the Old Lady rocking tonight he was not only somewhat surprised but very much enamoured with the meaning of being a Toffee.

I expect great things going forward....

You can't not ''get'' Everton after a night like that.

There's no place quite like GP.

I had a lot of criticisms of Koeman at the weekend. Subs were too late. He didn't get up off the bench. Head in hands.

Tonight was a different story. Thought the subs were all spot on. He was up the touch line in the first half encouraging them forward when we were getting too deep. Think Ron upped his game as well as the players tonight.

It can take years to rebuild a squad. Cases like us getting 4th and Leicester winning the league are the 1/100 chance you get sometimes.

I think Koeman is frustrated as it's proving to be a more difficult job than he thought, but realistically look at Wigan who dropped down to L1 - the mess Martinez leaves at clubs when he goes is incredible and the cleaning up will be a long time coming.
This. This with huge bronze bells on.

We were plop until the crowd got involved at ~25 mins. Not saying that nothing else mattered, but that was the difference from what I saw.

But why did the crowd get involved? Cos there was a team press involving 3 or more players, started by Rom and McCarthy, which pressured them into losing possession. Crowd responded. Players responded to the crowd.

;)
I had a lot of criticisms of Koeman at the weekend. Subs were too late. He didn't get up off the bench. Head in hands.

Tonight was a different story. Thought the subs were all spot on. He was up the touch line in the first half encouraging them forward when we were getting too deep. Think Ron upped his game as well as the players tonight.
Very true. Never seen koeman so animated on the touchline. More of the same next Monday please Ronald.

IMG_0007.webp
Koeman's last 'liked' tweet.

He's starting to hate them. But ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back