Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done Ronald. Changed it up a bit and it worked. Popped Valencia and Lennon in for the graft and you know what, Walcott and Oxlade Chamberlain who are 2 massive threats didn't get a sniff tonight and that was massive. Coleman and Baines both had reliable players ahead of them and it worked a treat.

We were plop until the crowd got involved at ~25 mins. Not saying that nothing else mattered, but that was the difference from what I saw.

It reminded me of a home game in Europe season before last.

Against Yarmalenko's team.

We were dire and trailing by a goal until the crowd collectively decided they had seen enough of Bobby's Philosophyball and roared the team back into life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38217805

Everton equalised just before half-time when Seamus Coleman glanced home Leighton Baines' excellent cross.

The Toffees, encouraged by a vocal crowd, dominated thereafter and Williams powered home a late header to complete the turnaround.
That is one main thing we've been missing. Made a huge difference. Gave us a twelfth man on the pitch.

edit:
actually that whole article is a pretty good read, especially on the bit about changing tactics.

I believe one factor in tonight's improved performance was the lack of Barry. I like him ,but I'm convinced he just hasn't got the legs for the type of game we played tonight and will hopefully continue.

And Bolasie.

Our full backs are able to go marauding again without him getting in their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back