Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You truly are a sad man.

And a boring one.

We won tonight.....be happy instead of trying to goad people whom are happier than you.

That is far too childish for words.

COYBB :dance:
Yes I have been a critic like many but untill their first goa even RK himself stated it was woeful,performance wise, when I seen Cleverly about to come on it was my hands in the time yet it all came great one swallow does not make a summer yet that maybe his turning point of the season Manager wise!

Great management by Koeman tonight and in the presser yesterday - we looked much more physical and, most importantly, faster than our opponents. Every 50/50 in the midfield central areas were won by our midfielders. Was a great team performance.

Thought his decision to send on DCL with 15 mins to go at 1-1, especially when Mirallas was already on the other flank, was bold too in an important part of the pitch when Giroud was coming onto the pitch and blocking crosses was paramount. Hopefully he keeps an unchanged side bar Jagielka on Monday night where I expect the game to be too fast for Barry - I remember him going off at half time against the sh*te at their ground but cant remember if we it was because he couldnt cope/injury/protection for United @ wembley(?)

Just realised that after 16 games last season (after a more than acceptable start) we had EXACTLY the same points total that we do now.

#inconvenienttruth

Just realised that after 16 games last season (after a more than acceptable start) we had EXACTLY the same points total that we do now.

#inconvenienttruth
Yes , but an easier start same story though turn up for the big games get spotted at Watford, and Burnley unbeaten at home is the only difference away form is the opposite to last season, and I always stated RM would get sacked by playing him the points he cost us we'd have been in the top six!

Yes , but an easier start same story though turn up for the big games get spotted at Watford, and Burnley unbeaten at home is the only difference away form is the opposite to last season, and I always stated RM would get sacked by playing him the points he cost us we'd have been in the top six!
You been drinking as well?

Sunday's clear the air meeting at Finch Farm seems to have done the trick.

Real platform to kick start the rest of the season.
It wasn't hard to see which players would have been the most vocal in the meeting. I noted a number of 'dressing downs' ( other words are available ) dished out to each other tonight, maybe fingers being pointed right back at people? Looks like the manager gave the team what they asked for, on the proviso that they have to make it work, transferring ownership to certain players in the team and raising the stakes. Damn good management I'd say.

That's probably cobblers, but I feel quite giddy tonight......

No zat or dave tonight

I know @davek will be happy with tonight's result. He'll also, and probably rightly, say if we show the same level of commitment and play a bit of decent football like we did tonight on a regular basis, that he'll be happy enough with Koeman.

@Zatara will also be happy with the result, but that will be tempered slightly by the fact that tonight's win will have taken some of the pressure off Koeman, who he'd like out of the club ASAP.

I know @davek will be happy with tonight's result. He'll also, and probably rightly, say if we show the same level of commitment and play a bit of decent football like we did tonight on a regular basis, that he'll be happy enough with Koeman.

@Zatara will also be happy with the result, but that will be tempered slightly by the fact that tonight's win will have taken some of the pressure off Koeman, who he'd like out of the club ASAP.

Brass band playing pair of trumpets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back