Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know @davek will be happy with tonight's result. He'll also, and probably rightly, say if we show the same level of commitment and play a bit of decent football like we did tonight on a regular basis, that he'll be happy enough with Koeman.

@Zatara will also be happy with the result, but that will be tempered slightly by the fact that tonight's win will have taken some of the pressure off Koeman, who he'd like out of the club ASAP.
Where do you get the bit about @davek from?

This isn't anything new, we win he disappears. We don't perform he is all over every thread.

I don't remember him celebrating any win recently, outside of our famous away win at Villa, last season.

This isn't anything new, we win he disappears. We don't perform he is all over every thread.

I don't remember him celebrating any win recently, outside of our famous away win at Villa, last season.

You are young Ian, you have to learn to make the enemy think you are their friend so you can penetrate their defences and then spear them through their soft underbelly.

I may have said too much :coffee:

You'd disappeared a couple of weeks back too, glass houses Ian :P

You'd disappeared a couple of weeks back too, glass houses Ian :p
I hadn't. you should check that out really. I may not of posted in this particular thread but there were numerous threads on Koeman that I did participate in.

Dave's last commment was saying Deulofeu and Mori should ask for a transfer becuase they didn't start tonight. They were not missed.

He also spent the day hammering Baines. Oops.

I know @davek will be happy with tonight's result. He'll also, and probably rightly, say if we show the same level of commitment and play a bit of decent football like we did tonight on a regular basis, that he'll be happy enough with Koeman.

@Zatara will also be happy with the result, but that will be tempered slightly by the fact that tonight's win will have taken some of the pressure off Koeman, who he'd like out of the club ASAP.

Tried to stay awake for the game and actually fell asleep, 345am was a struggle.

Woke up to an sms from my dad with the result...

Any ideas where i can watch the game?

Maybe @MoutsGoat would know?

I hadn't. you should check that out really. I may not of posted in this particular thread but there were numerous threads on Koeman that I did participate in.

Dave's last commment was saying Deulofeu and Mori should ask for a transfer becuase they didn't start tonight. They were not missed.

He also spent the day hammering Baines. Oops.
You've been outplaying Dave a lot lately, sad to see.

From Today's performance it's still evident that the players have weak mentalities that need washing out. It's no easy job for Koeman when he gets his team we will be in a much better place.

I think last night was the night Ronald actually got us Evertonians!!! You could see in post match interview he was proper buzzing his tits off, I think the fantastic infectious atmosphere with the crowd got right into the soul of Koeman and the players.
Lets hope this is the turning point in our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back