Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek @Khalekan @Blue Cheese your boys took 1 hell of a beating.

Up Everton, delete your accounts.

Whatever, I've posted numerous times throughout and after the game saying how pleased I was. I, like the Goodison crowd, react to a bit of effort and desire.

If they continue to play like that, There will be no problems from me. I just choose to speak my mind when it's not good enough. I don't see a problem with that.

Last night A+. Excellent.

Last edited:
.....there were understandable questions about whether RK had lost the dressing room but after a performance like that you have to think he hasn't. My own view is that he'd given up on a few and post-match interviews indicated the players had held a few meetings of their own to clear the air.

I suspect many of the players read these forums and had points to prove, let's hope it is the start of an upturn.
All season there seemed to be a disconnection between manager-players, manager-fans, players-fans, but last night they were all together and it was brilliant to see!! Keep that effort up with a sprinkle of extra quality in January/summer and we will be a force.

looks exactly how he wants us to play last night and i haven't enjoyed a everton game that much in a long time, like coleman said it was like the everton i know

Just realised that after 16 games last season (after a more than acceptable start) we had EXACTLY the same points total that we do now.

#inconvenienttruth

This is Ian everyone, so desperate to be correct on the internet, can't even enjoy a win without trying to be right on the web, give him a gold star everyone.

That was one match, it doesn't change what's gone on before does it ffs. We got up for Arsenal, can we do it against a Burnley type though.

First time last night that he acted, spoke and reacted like we want our managers too, hyperboile maybe to think that maybe just maybe he finally got Everton just a little bit more than he had after last night, do that and same result in the derby with the atmosphere that will cvreate and he may even decide the next 3 years are soemthing he will enjoy rather than waiting on the barca gig looking gum to be here.

Still on the fence about him - but he gets 'this' group of players to put that type of effort in regularly from this point on then i wont last long on it

This is Ian everyone, so desperate to be correct on the internet, can't even enjoy a win without trying to be right on the web, give him a gold star everyone.

That was one match, it doesn't change what's gone on before does it ffs. We got up for Arsenal, can we do it against a Burnley type though.

Mate i just want us to do it in the Derby more than anything else, for once don't go into it trying to get out with a 0-0 or scared to death, but get right into them, get the crowd bouncing, and make that game a living hell for all their players and fans, so next time they will be dreading the fixture.

He does that and the momentum we will have will be incredible

Absolute LOL at you. You are mocking someone for doing EXACTLY what you have been doing in other threads.

Read back the dirge you've been posting in the Moshiri thread over the last few days and give your anti-Koeman head a wobble. Last night's result must have been very upsetting for you, given that it pushes the "sack Koeman" agenda back a few more games.

Absolute LOL at you. You are mocking someone for doing EXACTLY what you have been doing in other threads.

Read back the dirge you've been posting in the Moshiri thread over the last few days and give your anti-Koeman head a wobble. Last night's result must have been very upsetting for you, given that it pushes the "sack Koeman" agenda back a few more games.

2 wins in 12, think everything I've said has been justified. Carry on x

Again praised him last night and the players, do you see how this works, they perform I praise, they don't I criticise. Being honest is fairly liberating, try it sometime.

Laugh at you, we win our 2nd in 12 and everything is hunky dory hahaha.

2 wins in 12, think everything I've said has been justified. Carry on x

Again praised him last night and the players, do you see how this works, they perform I praise, they don't I criticise. Being honest is fairly liberating, try it sometime.

Laugh at you, we win our 2nd in 12 and everything is hunky dory hahaha.

Hardly, but ok, this is football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back