Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hang on a minute, it's Koemans fault if the players have underperformed (as they have done for almost every match for several years now) but Koeman gets no credit when they do preform at a high standard? You can't have it both way mate. The crowd lifted the players because the players lifted the crowd, it just shows what a joint effort between both can create. Everyone was brilliant last night and Koeman deserves credit for his part in that.
Works both ways though,if the manager gets credit for a good game he also gets critised for the bad ones,I have been critical of his tactics,I think some of thw football we have played has been as bad as anything in the league,but tonight was spot on once the players got over the nervousness/fear but I will wait and see how the rest of the season pans out rather than go from one extreme to another,everybody played their part tonight lets hope it continues

You literally can't read, can you. Sad.

I look at the season as a whole, hence I can see the improvements. You look at each game in isolation - that's why you wanted Koeman sacked after Watford, but think he's ok today.

Go on lad, show some passion, grrrrrr, Goodison rocks and GoT follows suit. Up Everton, we beat the arse. The season is magic.

You literally can't read, can you. Sad.

I look at the season as a whole, hence I can see the improvements. You look at each game in isolation - that's why you wanted Koeman sacked after Watford, but think he's ok today.

No I've said all along we want to see some fight and passion. Do you only read the posts you want to argue with, sad little man.

lol 1 win and everything in tree13's world is all rosy. Hahahahahahahahaha you're just looking a bit daft now.

See where will we finish in May. It is not fair to judge him now. 16 matches really? He did not even have a positive net spend plus it takes time to train out the old habits don't you agree?

How does it not suit me, please tell.
Because you want Koeman out. You've made it clear in your recent posts. You are so keen to be right that you are prepared to ignore us being 7th, showing signs of improvement since day one of this season, in favour of trying to frame the conversation. You insist on taking smaller chunks of the season to paint a bad picture (the whole "1 win in 10 games" thing) when any sensible individual looks at the whole season to date and says "Hmmmm, 7th place, with a squad that Martinez could only reach 11th with (bar a couple of recent signings). Well, that's better than it was."

But I've explained this more than once already, and you just keep ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back