Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd mate, not koeman
So hang on a minute, it's Koemans fault if the players have underperformed (as they have done for almost every match for several years now) but Koeman gets no credit when they do preform at a high standard? You can't have it both way mate. The crowd lifted the players because the players lifted the crowd, it just shows what a joint effort between both can create. Everyone was brilliant last night and Koeman deserves credit for his part in that.

2 wins in 12, think everything I've said has been justified. Carry on x

Again praised him last night and the players, do you see how this works, they perform I praise, they don't I criticise. Being honest is fairly liberating, try it sometime.

Laugh at you, we win our 2nd in 12 and everything is hunky dory hahaha.

Why did you exclude the first four matches? Just to suit your agenda? The stats is 6 wins and still 7th in the league. Just give Koeman time and wait n see.

2 wins in 12, think everything I've said has been justified. Carry on x

Again praised him last night and the players, do you see how this works, they perform I praise, they don't I criticise. Being honest is fairly liberating, try it sometime.

Laugh at you, we win our 2nd in 12 and everything is hunky dory hahaha.
Six wins in sixteen. 7th in the league. One point behind the team in 6th. Better goal difference than all but one of the teams below us. I was trying o explain to you in the Moshiri thread that things are improved compare dot last year, but you were too busy going on about how we are entitled to beat the likes of Watford.

We started improving the moment we replaced Martinez with Koeman - you just can't see it because, like many people, you are a knee-jerk fan who's entire opinion revolves around the most recent result. Lose against Watford? Sack the manager. Win against Arsenal a couple days later? Yeah, he's alright...

I need to try honesty? Of the two of us, I'm not the one with that issue kiddo.

So hang on a minute, it's Koemans fault if the players have underperformed (as they have done for almost every match for several years now) but Koeman gets no credit when they do preform at a high standard? You can't have it both way mate. The crowd lifted the players because the players lifted the crowd, it just shows what a joint effort between both can create. Everyone was brilliant last night and Koeman deserves credit for his part in that.

Half a season (nearly) gone and look like we are on track for 6th/7th finish in the first season. It is amazed that some fans are not happy enough. We did not have a positive net spend in summer. It also take times to train out the crap of Martinez.

Six wins in sixteen. 7th in the league. One point behind the team in 6th. Better goal difference than all but one of the teams below us. I was trying o explain to you in the Moshiri thread that things are improved compare dot last year, but you were too busy going on about how we are entitled to beat the likes of Watford.

We started improving the moment we replaced Martinez with Koeman - you just can't see it because, like many people, you are a knee-jerk fan who's entire opinion revolves around the most recent result. Lose against Watford? Sack the manager. Win against Arsenal a couple days later? Yeah, he's alright...

I need to try honesty? Of the two of us, I'm not the one with that issue kiddo.

That 1 match may or not be a catalyst to change our season. It still doesn't change the fact that we were diabolical for most of the season.

I you choose to take 1 good performance and win in isolation over everything else we have seen, then I despair at some.

Half a season (nearly) gone and look like we are on track for 6th/7th finish in the first season. It is amazed that some fans are not happy enough. We did not have a positive net spend in summer. It also take times to train out the crap of Martinez.
No no no. Take your sensible observations away, No place for them here. We are entitled to be 3rd, end of.

That 1 match may or not be a catalyst to change our season. It still doesn't change the fact that we were diabolical for most of the season.

I you choose to take 1 good performance and win in isolation over everything else we have seen, then I despair at some.
Why are you ignoring six wins? Why are you ignoring signings that have improved the squad? Why are you ignoring our league position?

Could it be (gasp) because it doesn't suit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back