Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't. you should check that out really. I may not of posted in this particular thread but there were numerous threads on Koeman that I did participate in.

Dave's last commment was saying Deulofeu and Mori should ask for a transfer becuase they didn't start tonight. They were not missed.

He also spent the day hammering Baines. Oops.

He'll be here Ian, don't worry.

I think last night was the night Ronald actually got us Evertonians!!! You could see in post match interview he was proper buzzing his tits off, I think the fantastic infectious atmosphere with the crowd got right into the soul of Koeman and the players.
Lets hope this is the turning point in our season.

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully everyone is fired up for Monday.

Reactions: JLW

Clattenburg is never going to give a penalty in the last minute. He has already admitted that himself.

Everton manager Roberto Martinez blasted referee Mark Clattenburg for awarding Stoke a last minute penalty that earned the Potters a thrilling 4-3 win at Goodison Park.

Stoke had twice squandered a lead, given to them on both occasions by Xherdan Shaqiri, as Romelu Lukaku levelled with a brace that took his Premier League tally to 15 for the season.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/evert...warding-stoke-last-minute#uLTCzBbtUUWSSzPL.99

.....there were understandable questions about whether RK had lost the dressing room but after a performance like that you have to think he hasn't. My own view is that he'd given up on a few and post-match interviews indicated the players had held a few meetings of their own to clear the air.

I suspect many of the players read these forums and had points to prove, let's hope it is the start of an upturn.

I wish i had some peoples enthusiasm for tomorrows game, i simply don't recognise this rabble as an Everton team,

i must be watching different games to some people lately as i'm expecting 3 thumping defeats, Koeman has got this mob playing as bad as i've ever seen,
i'll be jumping for joy if we could somehow scrape a nil nil draw in any of the next two games.
Hope you're having a good day so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back