Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win tonight would be wonderful, but in the bigger picture I don't think a win, draw or loss changes anything.

I think overall Koeman has probably been disappointed by a number of players in his squad. I think that before joining he may have believed it was stronger than it has proven to be.

I think at present it is a holding exercise for him, until he is able to bring in the players he wants. I can imagine that he would like to add players in January, but it is a difficult time to buy good players so we will have to wait and see what happens.

That second half was pathetic.I thought we turned the corner after the Arsenal win but i was wrong.Koeman needs time but a spade has to be called a spade.He blotted his copy book big time tonight imo.

If we wanna go forward we need at least 3 or 4 new players. Creativity on the midfield and better wingers for a start. It doesnt matter what manager we have, with these players we have the same problems again and again.

Hang on, Koeman didn't suddenly tell the players to stop closing down and competing for second balls.

Team wasn't arsed. Haven't been for quite some time - try when they want to.

They were arsed, they were just spent because our fitness levels relative to Liverpool are pathetic.

It's not responsible for us losing or anything, but why would you bring on a 19yo striker and play him RW when you have deulofeu and mirallas on the bench?

Del wasn't on the bench mate though i know where you are coming from. Don't think CL done anything wrong tbh and was happy to see him come on, just a shame since we couldn't take off Barkley or Lukaku as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back