Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes it is. Shocking subs, his style of football is utterly horrific. I just can't stand to watch it anymore. Any result out of that tonight would have been conning the fans.

I wouldn't trust him with another transfer window.
Who instead? And how long do they get?

Feel more than ever that he's simply not going to work here. He has said that we need to be more brave in possession and look to go forward with it but in the second half when we really were only hoofing it did anyone see if he got up to try and sort that out? Maybe it really will just take a season and some transfer windows to sort it but I feel like he should be getting his ideas across a bit quicker than that unless the players are just refusing to adapt which wouldn't make much sense. Can't help but feel we went with the "glamour" or what Moshiri thought was the glamour appointment and that he simply won't make it here. Getting rambly and making little sense but that's what happens when we give up a last minute goal to them.

People really think that a team who finished 11th last two years with the same players are suddenly playing good football with a new manager.

Wake up, with players like Lennon Barry and Valencia who is useless you can't change anything. Barry looked like a grandpa when he came on and the other option was Cleverley. If we really wanna go somewhere than we have to get rid of 4 or 5 players en change them for at least 3 players. then we can judge this manager.

Well, I'm officially worried. A broken team both physically and mentally and a manager who can't consistently get them up for games.
We're at home to a team who are in our league ffs, not 3 divisions above us, we lose Macarthy and turn to jelly. There's absolutely no excuse for our fitness levels to be so poor. We never believed we could win. In a game that most are saying both teams didn't deserve to win or lose...we lose. It's always been the same, we bottle it every time when it's a battle of wills.

How many players we need? I don't know, but who are we going to get and more to the point, who wants to come?

Yes it is. Shocking subs, his style of football is utterly horrific. I just can't stand to watch it anymore. Any result out of that tonight would have been conning the fans.

I wouldn't trust him with another transfer window.
Did you watch the game ?????????? 2 of those subs were enforced, so that did not leave him many options. Whats your problem ?

People really think that a team who finished 11th last two years with the same players are suddenly playing good football with a new manager.

Wake up, with players like Lennon Barry and Valencia who is useless you can't change anything. Barry looked like a grandpa when he came on and the other option was Cleverley. If we really wanna go somewhere than we have to get rid of 4 or 5 players en change them for at least 3 players. then we can judge this manager.

Well Leicester finished like 15th and then won the league. Chelsea were mid table and are now walking it.

I expected an improvement, yet we are diabolical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back