Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were arsed, they were just spent because our fitness levels relative to Liverpool are pathetic.

Disagree. No problems with any fitness levels a week ago. They're just not good enough.

I'd happily just give them the 3 points instead of playing the game until we sort this disgraceful mentality and team out.

Fans deserve more, atmosphere was brilliant tonight.

Go away Ron. Calvert lewin on in a game of that importance? Tactics are dogshit we just do the same thing every game. Clump it forward and hope for the best, gone back years in 4 months under him.

Haha you cant do [Poor language removed] with these players. All attacking players are shocking.

Go away Ron. Calvert lewin on in a game of that importance? Tactics are dogshit we just do the same thing every game. Clump it forward and hope for the best, gone back years in 4 months under him.

Haha you cant do [Poor language removed] with these players. All attacking players are shocking.

Del wasn't on the bench mate though i know where you are coming from. Don't think CL done anything wrong tbh and was happy to see him come on, just a shame since we couldn't take off Barkley or Lukaku as well.
Ah I didn't realise this mate, pretty much answers it. Del boy injured then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back