Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to bang on about them I'm just making the point there is no sign of improvement anywhere and a good manager should be having an influence by now. We seem to be going backwards

We don't

We seem to be doing the exact same thing as the last two seasons, We will prob finish around 9th - 12th, Same as the last two seasons

This squad of players is awful, Just look at that midfield, It's baffling we've ended up with such a poor group

"8 minutes was too long to keep the draw". Either something has gotten lost in his internal translation to English or something is very wrong with his mentality.

We set up for the draw the whole second half. We were gassed after the first 45.

We have a talented squad, but they have no determination, which is why they're at Everton I'm afraid.

It's going to take a while to gut the squad of the cowards; let's hope Moshiri has deep pockets.

If we had evidently been "up for it" at least, in some of the recent games, we might have turned a few draws into wins.

But in saying that I'm very disappointed and concerned with the standard of fare being served up under Koeman.

Wenger was right last week when he said we played like it was a cup game and probably couldn't sustain it.

We seem to have reached a point where we have a squad of players utterly bereft of anything approaching even a modicum of finesse and flair. Reliant on hoof, huff, and puff which will get exposed 9 games out of 10.

Tonight was like watching a boxing contest. We tried to hit hard and early but succeeded in hitting elbows only. And then we tired and the inevitable became that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back