Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it couldn't.

Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Man U
Man City
Liverpool
And Southampton are wayyyy better teams than us, and in terms of our squads, its not even close

Agree with you, some people have to take their blue glasses of because if you think we can compete with the top 6 you'er really deluded.

When your in a bad run of form you revert to basics. Thats what koeman did last week and I don't blame him and I thought he was spot on to adopt the same approach tonight.

As time goes on and he gets money to spend in the transfer market he needs to decide how he wants the team to attack. Right now I haven't got a clue what type of attacking side we are.

I knew how Martinez wanted to play. But neither he or the players had the ability to pull it off.

Klopp knows the way he wants his team to attack and they're doing it.

We just need to trust koeman and Walsh and give them time to implement their plan. I'm hopeful they will be backed financially.

But mignolete didn't have a save to make tonight. That's not sustainable.

You can be talented but not be able to apply that talent because of a weak mindset. Look at the likes of Cleverley - lauded for years by the likes of SAF but now a complete also-ran because he didn't have the temperament.

Everton have a squad full of people like that - the Aaron Lennon's, the Leighton Baines of this world. Whereas Liverpool bring in players who have an arrogance about them and a belief they'll win games right to the final minute.

When that goal went in, we didn't have a prayer of equalising, because we're Everton. Other way round, you'd still put money on that lot equalising. That's the difference.

When Lennon put the ball out for a throw in when he should have been ruthless and carried on, that summed up the Everton mindset. Koeman has made no impact in terms of changing it.

Horrible but so very true

Killed us tonight with his choice is subs. The game was always going to be to fast for Barry and should never of expected a young lad to make a difference. That was possibly one of the worst halves of football I have ever seen. We looked and played like a Sunday league team. It really is perfetic how he has is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back