Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed us tonight with his choice is subs. The game was always going to be to fast for Barry and should never of expected a young lad to make a difference. That was possibly one of the worst halves of football I have ever seen. We looked and played like a Sunday league team. It really is perfetic how he has is playing.

Love seeing the young lads coming on, but agree tonight he shouldn't have brought Lewin on.

- Funes Mori can't get a free header on target from 5 yards away
- Barry has to come in at halftime and the attack completely dies
- Our £13M striker from last January is so crap he doesn't even have a squad number and instead we have to roll the dice with a kid in his 2nd appearance ever
- Robles has the worst howler I've seen in an Everton shirt to lose the game

Please tell me what all of these have in common.

When your in a bad run of form you revert to basics. Thats what koeman did last week and I don't blame him and I thought he was spot on to adopt the same approach tonight.

As time goes on and he gets money to spend in the transfer market he needs to decide how he wants the team to attack. Right now I haven't got a clue what type of attacking side we are.

I knew how Martinez wanted to play. But neither he or the players had the ability to pull it off.

Klopp knows the way he wants his team to attack and they're doing it.

We just need to trust koeman and Walsh and give them time to implement their plan. I'm hopeful they will be backed financially.

But mignolete didn't have a save to make tonight. That's not sustainable.

When all is said and done, that is the most damning fact tonight.

Bournemouth put four past their other goalkeeper a fortnight ago.

Mignolet was not tested in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back