Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitness seems to be the biggest issue, alongside a glaring mental fragility, when you take away the complete lack of quality.
Sounds like a recipe for relegation right there.
I thought Jan Kluitenberg came with a good rep at Soton? Serious questions have to be asked as to why, 6 months in, we still look so painfully unfit. I thought that would have been sorted. Maybe it's the average age being high.

You know when our midfield struggle to string 2-3 passes together, That's because there poor footballers

You know when we break and our final ball 90% of the time is short/over hit, that's because there poor footballers

You know when we struggle to break down crap defences, That's because we have poor footballers in midfield

2 big away games now for a side that has lost 5 away on the bounce.
Will we ever see Holgate and Davies starting at this rate?

Look at Leicester at the weekend, salvaging a point with 9 men. We struggle visibly with 11.

Fitness seems to be the biggest issue, alongside a glaring mental fragility, when you take away the complete lack of quality.
Sounds like a recipe for relegation right there.
I thought Jan Kluitenberg came with a good rep at Soton? Serious questions have to be asked as to why, 6 months in, we still look so painfully unfit. I thought that would have been sorted. Maybe it's the average age being high.

Can you get a bunch of unfit/overweight players at 100% after 6 months? Genuine question

Just not buying into it at the moment, can't see what he's trying to achieve.

Not sure what the thinking was in a game like this bringing Barry on who couldn't cope with the pace and Calvert-Lewin who barely touched it and appeared to be sent on to man-mark Milner.

Poor players but poor tactical decisions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back