Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sad indictment of the club. That a guy who crosses randomly (most times aimlessly) in to the box is our main creative outlet. His main skill is running around a lot staring straight down at the floor.

and the main skills of our other wingers are doing exactly the same without getting the ball into the box...

As I have said we need strengthening, but we have I believe 6 or 7 players who are capable of being in the starting 11.
Don't forget over 25% of the team last night were RK signings, are they part of your cull

I am not completely disagreeing with you, but my belief is strengthen the squad that is all we need
Last night was a joke but if honest Swansea was worse
I agree with you mate. I think the basis of the squad is decent, it is just sorely lacking in certain areas. I think if we added the right level of quality in those areas we would see that many of our current players suddenly look much better.

Like all the people guaranteeing Sissoko would have been mince?

Maybe.

Except we've seen that Bolasie does actually make things happen.

The only people who don't admit that are people who had pre-conceived opinions that they wouldn't even change slightly (i'm not saying they were totally wrong - the lad is by no means world class) based on facts

Who would you have played Zat? Clevs?

Davies wasn't judged ready. We can't comment to that as we haven't watched him enough.

I've heard good things from the people who have. I don't know why Koeman isn't using him, but he isn't.

Thats the point though, Koeman isnt playing him which makes no sense.

From what weve seen, he has energy like Gana and McCarthy so automatically is a better option than a snail or a crab.

Maybe.

Except we've seen that Bolasie does actually make things happen.

The only people who don't admit that are people who had pre-conceived opinions that they wouldn't even change slightly (i'm not saying they were totally wrong - the lad is by no means world class) based on facts

I will return to enjoying your posts when you cease the drum banging on bolasie.

Of the new lads only one gives me any hope, the rest look mediocre at best
True, but they've come into a team that has losers and wasters in it. I'm prepared to give them time to prove themselves. I'm not being unreasonable here, I gave everyone in this squad time before I slaughtered them. I even tried to defend Niasse after it became obvious how bad he was but my patience have snapped with this squad now. They've had more then enough time to prove themselves and have failed repeatedly on almost every single occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back