Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sort of Everton I want to see is a winning Everton how we get there is secondary. Right now we are some way off I agree, but I see some progress whereas you see only despair. It's just the way it is.

I'd love to know what the progress is.

Last night was the same old Everton. Incapable of putting in a 90 minute performance and failing to see out a game against that shower.
3 different managers but all had the same problem with different players.

He was...but why choose HIM?

Out of an entire squad, why have the slow chap on the bench and why then choose him for a helter skelter game where we needed legs...?

Who were the other possible options? Cleverley and Gibson?

Don't start with Davies, yes he's looked neat and tidy in his cameos but I still think he is a bit of a ways off from being good enough for the first team.

I have said Im happy to give Koeman a lot of leeway,I just want to see some improvement in any area and I havent seen any,all I have witnessed so far is the most dull lacklustre football in the league

Koeman came to us purely for the money on offer. It was a strange appointment by Moshiri
Looked totally out of his depth last night, and to leave stek on like that was madness, as was Barry for McCarthy
The rest of the season will be a roller coaster, I hope we dont splash the cash on crap in January

Power and pressing are an integral part of the game, yes. But when it's our only "tactic" it makes for awful football and steadily worsening results. I still don't see where Koeman is going with his non-football approach and all his talk of fitness levels but no mention of skill or quality. That doesn't sound like the sort of Everton I want to see.

How much skill/quality do you think he can get out of Barkley/Besic/Barry/Cleverly/McCarthy/Valencia/Kone/Lennon

We have a squad full of crabs and pensioners

Koeman came to us purely for the money on offer. It was a strange appointment by Moshiri
Looked totally out of his depth last night, and to leave stek on like that was madness, as was Barry for McCarthy
The rest of the season will be a roller coaster, I hope we dont splash the cash on crap in January

No he didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back