Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or could do a Newcastle and wait until it's too late to replace a failing manager and get relegated.

I don't think people want him sacked tbh, but we have to improve, both results and our abysmal style of play, and we have to do so in the next 8-10 games, or we'll be looking at a relegation scrap. And our current bunch are absolutely not cut out for that.

Basically everyone acknowledges this mate, which is why most of us (at least the patient/realistic ones) are waiting to truly judge him after at least this next coming transfer window, and probably the summer transfer window too.

he is in the results business time will tell - we did end up with a net plus on our summer transfers with the stones sales I think we have paid a fortune on backroom staff imo!
we were promised a 100 million transfer budget - that seems to have gone on the backroom staff compensation, and debt clearing imo it was a poor transfer window tbf - its just his team selections the hoof it tactics etc etc!

i think we are that aware most the stuff you say is your opinion!

(!)

Think where you said get rid of the manager a few weeks back was where I got confused mate.
He will be got rid of if the results keep the same yes he will I have supported the blues since 1956 seen them come and go it's a results business Carey, and Harvey were sacked for being in higher league positions if you think 2 wins in 12 is satisfactory you are mistaken RK has to improve ?
We have so much deadwood player wise too!

I don't think people want him sacked tbh, but we have to improve, both results and our abysmal style of play, and we have to do so in the next 8-10 games, or we'll be looking at a relegation scrap. And our current bunch are absolutely not cut out for that.

Have you seen the teams that actually are in a relegation scrap? This squad is crap but based on what's out there this year, they aren't nearly crap enough to get relegated.

He will be got rid of if the results keep the same yes he will I have supported the blues since 1956 seen them come and go it's a results business Carey, and Harvey were sacked for being in higher league positions if you think 2 wins in 12 is satisfactory you are mistaken RK has to improve ?
We have so much deadwood player wise too!

Sure he will if we finish in 11th place and 12th next season but in the meanwhile let's hope Moshiri would back Koeman and he gets his players in.

he is in the results business time will tell - we did end up with a net plus on our summer transfers with the stones sales I think we have paid a fortune on backroom staff imo!
we were promised a 100 million transfer budget - that seems to have gone on the backroom staff compensation, and debt clearing imo it was a poor transfer window tbf - its just his team selections the hoof it tactics etc etc!

No we were not.

A few rags came out with that figure, and a few people on here ran with it as fact.

Man Utd spent a load of money as have spurs and the sh1te, people thinking January is our saviour are in for a shock if you ask me. It doesn't matter who plays for you if you don't play to their strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back