Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not what we want either obviously.

But that would clearly be better than 66% of Martinez' time here.

Mate, Martinez had one fluke season (like LCFC 15/16). And in that fluke season, what did we win?

Performance over 38 games are not something you fluke.

Oh my god, why is everybody answering this troll. The most stupid people on the web, are those that discuss with a troll and actually think they can make him change his mind through valid and sound arguments. The only thing he wants, is to argue for the sake of it. Stop answering him, and he will soon stop to ruin this otherwise fine forum. We're the best team in the premier league in 2017. That's something to enjoy.

It was a quote that Dutch speaking fans stated was unambiguous - his message to Dutch journalists was that he couldn't see Lukaku hitting the heights at Everton and that he'd have to move on.

As said. I have zero faith in this manager looking upon any player like Lukaku as someone who should be here too much longer.

All told, the kid and his connections have run that contract down for a purpose. I think it's cloud cuckoo land to believe he stays now.

He's just stating the obvious that we're not gonna compete on world class status with the way we go about transfers, he's an excellent manager who speaks the truth

Germany now comes into play as a destination, and not just for Bayern. they are cash rich now with a new tv deal.

He's gone imo.

60/40 sure of that.
Really think only bayern are capable of of spending the type of money to secure lukaku's services. And let's face up look who plays up front for them. Dortmund traditionally don't spend big on players, but if some Chinese club is prepared to offer silly money for aubameyang then they could come into the reckoning. Still reckon the likes of PSG to be a more likely destination.

Oh my god, why is everybody answering this troll. The most stupid people on the web, are those that discuss with a troll and actually think they can make him change his mind through valid and sound arguments. The only thing he wants, is to argue for the sake of it. Stop answering him, and he will soon stop to ruin this otherwise fine forum. We're the best team in the premier league in 2017. That's something to enjoy.

Steady on old bean, allow me to respond sentence by sentence...

People are debating with contrary opinions to those he voices.

You've actually managed to insult the majority when I suspect you intended to insult the minority.

That's as maybe, as long as he doesn't actually break any rules, it's permissible.

You're probably wrong on this as DaveK, whilst sometimes annoying actually contributes a helluva lot for discussion.

Correct.

Correct again.

;);)

By the same token. 75 games over 2 seasons are not something you fluke either. But before you praise the 72 points medal again it was built from the platform of a 6th place PL team with 63 points in the previous season.
'Built from the platform of a 6th place..." He demolished that platform and started again playing a different brand of football. That Moyes 'platform' was nothing of the sort.

And by the way, why you and others like to denigrate this club getting it;s best league points total since the 80s is beyond me. Doid you hate getting it at the time? Did you laugh and think 'what a load of inconsequential tosh that season's been"?

No, you didnt.,

Steady on old bean, allow me to respond sentence by sentence...

People are debating with contrary opinions to those he voices.

You've actually managed to insult the majority when I suspect you intended to insult the minority.

That's as maybe, as long as he doesn't actually break any rules, it's permissible.

You're probably wrong on this as DaveK, whilst sometimes annoying actually contributes a helluva lot for discussion.

Correct.

Correct again.

;);)
keeps the site traffic flowing since the esk cleared off!

Why do people get the hump when all that's being stated is that we are doing ok but we need to improve?

It's cult like to offer massive accolades to a manager who has us 7th.

Take another look at the motto on that badge ladies and gentleman, it doesn't say be satisfied with a EL chasing spot, does it?

My standards are this club's standards. hard luck if that;'s not your's too. You are the ones out of order not me (or anyone else who looks at where we are and shrugs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back