Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is kept on here by the mods as there are always people that are stupid enough (or new to the forum) to respond, which is what he craves. Shouldn't judge too harshly as you don't know why people require this kind of online attention, but yes it certainly ruins the forum.

Whilst people respond the posts increase, and in turn website hits so the mods will keep him here regardless of the absolute irritation to some of us (maybe a lot?).

I can only advise you use the ignore function but when most of the comments end up being a response to whatever nonsense he decides to post it kind of becomes worthless.

Anyway I'm grateful for all the other comments on this forum, most people are genuine even if I don't agree with them all :p
Stop whinging. If you had anything of interest to say maybe some one would respond to your posits.

Dave why do you defend Martinez so?
I respond to any OTT criticism of him because it's caricature. The same people singing to the rafters about him reopening the school of science taking digs. Call me old fashioned but I actually value some loyalty. And the fact of the matter is he has delivered us our one and only top class season since the 80s. An inconvenient truth, but there it is.

Besides that, I don't give carte Blanche to Martinez and have outlined MANY times before where he went wrong...both when he was here and after he left. It's just more caricature to deny that I do that. But everyone loves a "villain" to boo and hiss at I suppose.

Go figure.

I respond to any OTT criticism of him because it's caricature. The same people singing to the rafters about him reopening the school of science taking digs. Call me old fashioned but I actually value some loyalty. And the fact of the matter is he has delivered us our one and only top class season since the 80s. An inconvenient truth, but there it is.

Besides that, I don't give carte Blanche to Martinez and have outlined MANY times before where he went wrong...both when he was here and after he left. It's just more caricature to deny that I do that. But everyone loves a "villain" to boo and hiss at I suppose.

Go figure.
But I don't think my responses to you are OTT.

Dave he was crap for 66% of his time here.

Was 04/05 and 4th not better?

Koeman has got us to 6 points off 3rd & 4th place , granted we've played a game more.With 12 games to play anything is possible . If out of our 8 draws we had turned in a few more wins (like Boro away) we'd be right in the thick of the Champions lge places. So for anyone to continually keep bleating & moaning is beyond me.
Considering the squad he inherited, that is real progress.

Go figure.
Booooooooo!! Hissssssssssss! Gerrroffff!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back