Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Kane has scored 60 of Spurs last 173 goals.

That is nearly 35%.

Your statement that we are the only team to rely so much on a striker (Rom has 25% of our goals) is absolute garbage and yet again facts prove you wrong.

kdR7j_s-200x150.gif

The point I'm making is that Martinez didn't get the required amount of points to get CL.

He didn't get the required amount of wins to get a cup.

He was a nearly man. A Moyes. A Gordon Lee. A failure.
A total utter Fraud....superb Mr G...not sure that DM was a total failure...soz

Last edited:

He gets top five next season or he slings his hook. £6m per year to do what Moyes did? Pfffft.
It's a much harder league now though, there's no longer the monopoly of Chelsea, man u, arsenal and rs. Anyone can beat anyone and the quality of players in the league is much higher. Leicester did it last year playing basic football with a couple of quality players mixed in, granted they had a season where literally everything went their way but they proved anyone can mix it with the sky four, though I doubt we will see anything like last season for a long time.

No reason we can't break into the top four if we keep building the way we are, small steps at a time. I think even you would have to acknowledge Bobby Brown shoes had us in a real state at the back, koeman has come in and done what we needed in 6 months of being here and sured us up at the back while also adding some real quality to the team with gana and schneids. He's also changed the system which does play to our players strengths now, we went through a patch of playing hoofball but that has changed and we have a definite system and style of play now. Lukaku picked the ball up on the half way line and scored yesterday, been a while since we seen that, a goal from someone driving into the box from midfield. Again been a while.

You need to relax a bit and give Koeman to Xmas. The players all speak highly of him so what's the issue and we are moving in the right direction so what's the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back