Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people get the hump when all that's being stated is that we are doing ok but we need to improve?

It's cult like to offer massive accolades to a manager who has us 7th.

Take another look at the motto on that badge ladies and gentleman, it doesn't say be satisfied with a EL chasing spot, does it?

My standards are this club's standards. hard luck if that;'s not your's too. You are the ones out of order not me (or anyone else who looks at where we are and shrugs).
Nope only the best will do mate

Why do people get the hump when all that's being stated is that we are doing ok but we need to improve?

It's cult like to offer massive accolades to a manager who has us 7th.

Take another look at the motto on that badge ladies and gentleman, it doesn't say be satisfied with a EL chasing spot, does it?

My standards are this club's standards. hard luck if that;'s not your's too. You are the ones out of order not me (or anyone else who looks at where we are and shrugs).
Yet you offer virtual deification for 72 points and 5th place , go figure.

Oh my god, why is everybody answering this troll. The most stupid people on the web, are those that discuss with a troll and actually think they can make him change his mind through valid and sound arguments. The only thing he wants, is to argue for the sake of it. Stop answering him, and he will soon stop to ruin this otherwise fine forum. We're the best team in the premier league in 2017. That's something to enjoy.

He is kept on here by the mods as there are always people that are stupid enough (or new to the forum) to respond, which is what he craves. Shouldn't judge too harshly as you don't know why people require this kind of online attention, but yes it certainly ruins the forum.

Whilst people respond the posts increase, and in turn website hits so the mods will keep him here regardless of the absolute irritation to some of us (maybe a lot?).

I can only advise you use the ignore function but when most of the comments end up being a response to whatever nonsense he decides to post it kind of becomes worthless.

Anyway I'm grateful for all the other comments on this forum, most people are genuine even if I don't agree with them all :p

I've never seen him bring anything to this forum than endless and meaningless discussions with the same arguments over and over again. I have no problems with fans being critical of the club and the manager, but when you keep on with the same arguments over and over even when things are going ok, it becomes rather silly. The biggest problem is that people actually think they can make him change his mind and in doing so, continue the endless and meaningless discussions. By the way, I'm an evertonian for over 40 years from Norway. I've seen a lot of ups and downs the last 20 years, but finally it looks like we've started to become something of a good side again.

Leicester
How was that a fluke? To win the title may have been fortuitous due to all the top clubs having poor seasons, but you can't say they didn't do enough for a CL spot. That was no fluke.

If you'd said winning a trophy can be fluked, that's true. You can get 5 relatively easy draws at home and poor opposition in the SF and final. But over 38 games? Nah.

How was that a fluke? To win the title may have been fortuitous due to all the top clubs having poor seasons, but you can't say they didn't do enough for a CL spot. That was no fluke.

If you'd said winning a trophy can be flukes, that's true. You can get 5 relatively easy draws at home and poor opposition in th pe SF and final. But over 38 games? Nah.
Was 1995 a fluke in your opinion?

No more excuses then. Sounds good.
Not needed now we have a proper manager. The last fella lost just over 66% of his home games V Sunderland. One managed by a fella called D ick the other managed by a facist fruitloop called Di Canio.

Make of that what you will.

Not needed now we have a proper manager. The last fella lost just over 66% of his home games V Sunderland. One managed by a fella called D ick the other managed by a facist fruitloop called Di Canio.

Make of that what you will.
As said, that's fine. Just as long as we've reached the point where's there's no looking over the shoulder and bellyaching about previous managers again.

Koeman to be judged henceforth on what he does.

As it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back