Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out it is genuine or a sarasctic stab at soton either way brilliant lol

I think its a genuine gesture, but if it was us who had just lost a cup final, and Martinez or Moyes tweeted that, we would be fuming.

Especially if either had been poached by another club. Its the only real issue I have with him, and thats twitter/social media. Just swerve it, other than EFC business.

I think its a genuine gesture, but if it was us who had just lost a cup final, and Martinez or Moyes tweeted that, we would be fuming.

Especially if either had been poached by another club. Its the only real issue I have with him, and thats twitter/social media. Just swerve it, other than EFC business.

It is EFC business

Don't mind it, but can't be doing with Everton fans giving the players/managers relentless stick on there.

It's nice to see that the opposition are finding Goodison to be a difficult place to get a result again.Last season with Martinez it was our own team that was finding Goodison to be a tough place to get a result.I think the stat's show that Roberto Martinez is the proud holder of the worst home record in our history.

Not a huge fan of twitter tbh

It's nice to see that the opposition are finding Goodison to be a difficult place to get a result again.Last season with Martinez it was our own team that was finding Goodison to be a tough place to get a result.I think the stat's show that Roberto Martinez is the proud holder of the worst home record in our history.

As Merson said RM needed to use the MIB flashlight and it worked for certain people. The best of the rest is back and we strive to improve even more next season.

So he's settling for 7th place? Boo, low ambitions there.

I don't think he's settling for 7th, he's just being realistic.

Unless one or two of the teams above us have a major loss of form we're unlikely to catch them unless we pull off some major results, away from home, against the top 6 sides we meet in our next few games.

It is the best result for Everton and Soton can be proud............nothing wrong in that but I am sure peeps will find something wrong with it just for the sake of it.

I think the politically correct thing to do was to say hard luck Southampton.But instead he decided to go down the patronizing didn't the small club do well to get this far route!Southampton can be proud.lol It's kind of the twitter version of Aldo rubbing Brian Laws hair!

AYARONNY.jpg

What is also pleasing for me recently is that Ross has rediscovered his hunger for the game and is looking like the player we all thought he would be. And he's managed it despite being publicly chastised by Ron (bad management according to the ........ few).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back