Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

No... I'm not arguing it's not still Lukaku plus minor input elsewhere but it was that last season as well which the stats show.

Your original point was that we don't have a decent spread of goalscorers this season but did under Martinez. Stats show it's virtually the same and the season still has 12 games to go.

Still awaiting your rebuddle to this debate @davek or have facts stumped you.

RK is at long odds for the Arsenal job but I think his odds will start shortening soon. To me this is a more realistic threat than Barca.

"Ronald Koeman has emerged as the hot favourite to succeed Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. But the Gunners may have to move quickly because of interest in theEverton manager from his former club Barcelona, who are seeking a summer replacement for Luis Enrique.

Koeman, 53, is seen by influential members of the Arsenal board as the perfect replacement for Wenger, whose contract runs out at the end of the season. The Dutchman has impressed Gunners chiefs with his work in the Premier League at Southampton and Everton since arriving from Feyenoord in his homeland three years ago."

Fortunately, that quote is from the Mirror, and therefore guaranteed to be made up rubbish.

If you believe the Mirror Baines has been a Man United player for 3 years and McCarthy joined Spurs two years ago. Practically every one of our good players is "set to" join Liverpool.

Fortunately, that quote is from the Mirror, and therefore guaranteed to be made up rubbish.

If you believe the Mirror Baines has been a Man United player for 3 years and McCarthy joined Spurs two years ago. Practically every one of our good players is "set to" join Liverpool.
This is all played out in the context of the Arsenal power struggle, too.

Usmanov and his ally Moshiri are threatening to upset the order and have Everton take Arsenal's place at the top table.

Threatening to take our manager, and take us down a peg, is a retaliation shot from Kroenke.

I'm not convinced this story would even exist without the USM Finch Farm deal putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

"New Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri pledges £100m summer investment for transfers" The Mirror, 28 Feb 2016.
You may have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back