Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry or no Barry, Spurs are just better than us. I don't think that Koeman's initial choice was that bad. By the time they scored we had been closing them down really well. No system can prevent your keeper letting in a goal from 30 yards and at least 5 of your players having a stinker. My only complaint about Koeman today is the timing of the subs. Davies and Barry should have been subbed at least 10 mins earlier.

We let one go to Italy....
I'm a Del fan but he would have lost the ball, done his whining to the ref, given no support on Davies and been generally poor in the build up. Maybe an assist too but those other things happen every time and that's why he's gone

Then by that logic Joel should be absolved from any culpability fir the first goal.

That one came about because Gana stopped trying to hassle Kane and Barry was in slow motion as he tried to get to him....leaving Kane with a free shot on goal :)

Let me put it this way.....Joel did a heck of a lot more right today than he did wrong.

I'm not blaming Joel entirely for any of the goals.

But his positioning was bad, and the error stemmed from him for the second. A bad day defensively all-round

First goal for sure....I think he was in the wrong position, and he is not our future no.1 i think.

But Schneiderlin looks for it, the Spurs player was not that close to him when he gives it. If Schneiderlin is doing his job and is aware he either stands his man up and looks for a ball to the wings or realises its not on and passes back to Robles.

All three of AW, MS and Joel to blame for me mate, but I just think there was no need for Robles to give it to Snides. He could see the bigger picture, needed a cooler head.

In the 3 away games to top 6 sides so far we've been totally outclassed. Only a stunning performance by Stek got us a point at City.
RK has set up Moyes style 'play for a draw' each time. It'll be interesting to see if that continues at RS, Man U and Arsenal. I suspect it will.

I'm not blaming Joel entirely for any of the goals.

But his positioning was bad, and the error stemmed from him for the second. A bad day defensively all-round
The second is entirely on him. He puts Morg under pressure and then goes into no man's land and creates a much easier finish for Kane. He's so poor on the first too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back