Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to have come out and said post game that the major difference was they had players who have been with each other for years. We have players who've been with each other for years though too.

Just be honest and say the big difference today was that they set out with the intent to mop up all three points and that he set out to blunt them in that respect and do what we did away to City.

We lost 3-2 to the team in 2nd place and the know it all jarg manager and tactic experts are out in force again.

People are allowed to have their say. I am a fan of his but poor decisions today. Why did he pick barry who slows his whole pressing game. A 90 year old in midfield against a powerful spurs side. Spurs were on top and changes should have been made at half time. Spurs were on top start if second half and his failure to made changes lead to us going 2 down. Yes it was a mistake by snides but it was coming. He waited until we were 2 down and then made changes. Too late. Not good wnough today from him

He seems to have come out and said post game that the major difference was they had players who have been with each other for years. We have players who've been with each other for years though too.

Just be honest and say the big difference today was that they set out with the intent to mop up all three points and that he set out to blunt them in that respect and do what we did away to City.

Williams, Gana, Joel, Morgan, Barry all in someways at fault for the goals, 4 of them new players so you cant say they have been together for years. Dont get me wrong, I think its all on Koemans head the loss today, but he is right about the length of time the sides have been together, but that was no reason to not make a change at half time.

We lost 3-2 to the team in 2nd place and the know it all jarg manager and tactic experts are out in force again.

True otherwise we all can be the manager but think it was a disaster waiting to happen when people realized Barry was starting.

Koeman setup to draw but it did not work cos the team defended too deep until he made the subs. By that time it was too little too late.
Hktoffee mate sorry to disagree with you mate carnt even see how they defended deep mate - the defending was toilet excrement mate - and how they shown any character in that performance ? I think koeman has had a few funny fags tbh

Williams, Gana, Joel, Morgan, Barry all in someways at fault for the goals, 4 of them new players so you cant say they have been together for years. Dont get me wrong, I think its all on Koemans head the loss today, but he is right about the length of time the sides have been together, but that was no reason to not make a change at half time.
Joel and Barry have been here for years.

Hktoffee mate sorry to disagree with you mate carnt even see how they defended deep mate - the defending was toilet excrement mate - and how they shown any character in that performance ? I think koeman has had a few funny fags tbh

Yes individual errors at least 2nd and 3rd goal but I think the orginial setup invited Spurs to do what they want.

This really. As soon as I saw Barry named, it had defensive set up written all over it. What shocked me more than anything though was a lack of discipline and positional play, we were literally all over the place at one point. Let's hope it's a one off. I'd rather go for a win and lose than go for a draw and lose......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back