Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is ever a justifiable reason to shoehorn 3 defensive mids into a team.

If he keeps that up I'm going to go off him quick. I wasn't happy we got rid of Deulofeu and didn't bring in any other winger because that was the nightmare I was afraid of, a very narrow team with no attacking threat bar Lukaku and Barkley.

Yesterday was gash and he takes all the blame for giving into Barry's complaints of not getting into the team. Yesterday showed why he should get into the team again.

Golden Koeman the new beer named after the manager who has everything except the winning tactic to play against Spurs unfortunately. :cheers:

Golden Koeman.webp

Koeman just let his experimental side get the best of him. He has shown that he likes to tinker with things until it actually works. Hopefully he had his fill and returns to the winning formula.

A massive game this weekend. Beat West Brom and 7th is all but guaranteed bar a collapse. Getting back into Europe would be massive after the previous 2 bottom half finishes.

Although Ibrahimovic is suspended for WBA but available for us that does give them an advantage somewhat.

We were very, very poor, they were very, very good. We crumble against teams in pressure games, so do they, but not usually at home.

We suffered due to poor tactics and team selection compounded by the old problems of bottling it resurfacing again. If we dont beat West Brom, i think the morale fibre of the team will (should) be called into question.
Why did he change an unbeaten team?
The old adage if your on a good run stick with the players you have trusted - not only dud Barry come in he made him Captain Birdseye he can't run!
That first goal just turn side on v the press top striker hey!
A massive blunder to take a knife to a gunfight!
When the better players came on we scored two !

The sad thing about yesterday was we had a chance to show the country we can invade this top 6

for me it was a free shot as no one outside of Everton thought we'd win and he sets us up to play for a point, a point would get us no where, we needed a win and it would of given the team so much confidence going forward.

Why did he change an unbeaten team?
The old adage if your on a good run stick with the players you have trusted - not only dud Barry come in he made him Captain Birdseye he can't run!
That first goal just turn side on v the press top striker hey!
A massive blunder to take a knife to a gunfight!
When the better players came on we scored two !

What unbeaten team.

In the 10 games we were unbeaten, he changed the side every single game.

I'm not saying Schneiderlin in any way covered himself in glory mate - he didn't.

But the opportunity for that error should never have existed in the first place.
Too 'kin right.
Let's replay that?
He's last man, dead centre, no width, facing AWAY from the action, can
only see Roble and the crowd behind the goal...
Howard, Osman, S'land, and Martinez
Robles, Schinders, Spurs and who else???...who do I blame, the root cause
Bad Coaching. The technical term is Fannying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back