Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too 'kin right.
Let's replay that?
He's last man, dead centre, no width, facing AWAY from the action, can
only see Roble and the crowd behind the goal...
Howard, Osman, S'land, and Martinez
Robles, Schinders, Spurs and who else???...who do I blame, the root cause
Bad Coaching. The technical term is Fannying about.

Erm....

He's a very good manager who got it wrong and a good side punished us.

Yet we still scored twice against a team who haven't conceded a home goal in the league since December. We had our chances and wouldn't have lost if not for two stupid mistakes.

It happens.
For 6M P.A. Its a bit of a worry. This is not the first time he's gone Moyes-esque.
Though that 2nd was pure Martinez
I wanted a mixture of the 'Good' bits of both - Not the bad.
You're not one of these who's thinks he's a shoo in for arsenal or barca are you

Too 'kin right.
Let's replay that?
He's last man, dead centre, no width, facing AWAY from the action, can
only see Roble and the crowd behind the goal...
Howard, Osman, S'land, and Martinez
Robles, Schinders, Spurs and who else???...who do I blame, the root cause
Bad Coaching. The technical term is Fannying about.
Noticed first half Robles kicked it long to a player who's strengths are not to trap a ball, but likes the through ball, no wingers no overlapping fullbacks as ours were pressed back we should have had three at the back like them with no Barry, 2nd half Robles must have been told to stop kicking it long why were Snides, and Williams facing him ?
Slides should have passed it back to him or booted it out oth full backs were pressing ours it was DM tactics yesterday why not go for it and get beat instead of over defending inviting a quick passing side ???

Noticed first half Robles kicked it long to a player who's strengths are not to trap a ball, but likes the through ball, no wingers no overlapping fullbacks as ours were pressed back we should have had three at the back like them with no Barry, 2nd half Robles must have been told to stop kicking it long why were Snides, and Williams facing him ?
Slides should have passed it back to him or booted it out oth full backs were pressing ours it was DM tactics yesterday why not go for it and get beat instead of over defending inviting a quick passing side ???
We would have still lost ??
I do however agree with the sentiment :D

For 6M P.A. Its a bit of a worry. This is not the first time he's gone Moyes-esque.
Though that 2nd was pure Martinez
I wanted a mixture of the 'Good' bits of both - Not the bad.
You're not one of these who's thinks he's a shoo in for arsenal or barca are you

We've lost one league game in 10 mate

And no, I've said loads of times that I don't think there's any chance Barca will come in.

I could see Arsenal trying though, should Wenger leave.

He's had a week of Barca speculation, I think he's took his eye off the Spurs game and watched a few Spanish tapes. Last Sunday
was Koemans biggest match with us and he did exactly what Moyes & Martinez would have done, he 'Bottled it'. So,,,,,Get Rid.

Spurs is an easy comparasion, our best players I mentioned would all have a argument about if they'd get in there starting 11, Coleman or walker? Barkley or alli? Schneiderlin or dembele? Gueye or wanyama? Lukaku or Kane...

The rest is no argument really, erriksen or Davies/mirallas, vertonghan or mori, alderweilde or Williams, rose or Baines, lloris or Robles. Dier or Barry

For me the only 1 who would get in the starting 11 is Gana, the rest are currently better.

Kane is a better all round striker then Lukaku(Rom wouldn't have scored Kane's 1st) Ali is better then Barkley, Walker is better then Coleman.

That's at the moment thought. They have an all round better team, once we improved our defence(2 CB and LB) and replace Barry with a winger and Davies ages then yeah we be on a par with them

He's had a week of Barca speculation, I think he's took his eye off the Spurs game and watched a few Spanish tapes. Last Sunday
was Koemans biggest match with us and he did exactly what Moyes & Martinez would have done, he 'Bottled it'. So,,,,,Get Rid.
Yes let's get rid of the manager that has us 7th not lost in 10 prior to Sunday, who took his team to the 2nd best team in the league who had won the previous 8 including beating Chelsea, hadn't conceded a goal at home since Dec(only conceded 5 goal at home all season) and won the last 2 home games 4-0. All 3 of their goals were down to individual errors by our players.

But yeah let's get rid.....seriously give your head a wobble

For me this is the first time that he has cocked up. He should have learned his lesson from the Derby. Barry doesn't have the legs to play against high tempo pressing teams and backs off to compensate which leaves a big hole that the other midfielders have to try and fill and the result is a midfield in mayhem. He didn't really have an option in the Derby after McCarthy's injury but he did on Sunday and he made the wrong call.

Lost to a good team but due to our own undoing. Let's hope that he saw what we all saw and doesn't do it again.

Hahahaha there are no words

Yes let's get rid of the manager that has us 7th not lost in 10 prior to Sunday, who took his team to the 2nd best team in the league who had won the previous 8 including beating Chelsea, hadn't conceded a goal at home since Dec(only conceded 5 goal at home all season) and won the last 2 home games 4-0. All 3 of their goals were down to individual errors by our players.

But yeah let's get rid.....seriously give your head a wobble
We beat one good team in that run of 10 games, and that could so easily have been so different, as City had no luck early doors.
Don't give me stats, stats mean nothing. Bob Latchford scored 30 goals one year, is he really our No. 2 to Dixie Dean, Stekelenburg
saved 2 penalties against City, is he the best goalie in the Prem. Now you shake your head and get rid of all those useless numbers

We beat one good team in that run of 10 games, and that could so easily have been so different, as City had no luck early doors.
Don't give me stats, stats mean nothing. Bob Latchford scored 30 goals one year, is he really our No. 2 to Dixie Dean, Stekelenburg
saved 2 penalties against City, is he the best goalie in the Prem. Now you shake your head and get rid of all those useless numbers
Only they're not useless numbers, they're facts that make your comment 'get rid' even more laughable than it was, are Arsenal not a good side btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back