Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm going off the evidence that he will be happy with the players we brought in. He's said he's disappointed not to get a few more. It doesn't make the business we did bad.

And things/priorities change. Pretty sure Holgate coming through will have lessened the need to pay £20mil for another CB. The form of Stek has meant that we've got breathing space for a keeper.

The only signing that really is up in the air seems to be Valencia. But he's certainly better than what we have.

Oh - and on Valencia, Koeman said: 'We were interested early on and that he was always an option. He can play no.9 or behind the striker or even wide and he wanted to come here and he gives us options.'

Yeah OK mate, best window ever, everything went to plan.

Your ability to twist things never ceases to amaze.

He's said he's disappointed. But he's happy with the players we brought in. That's a common consensus of every reasonable fan.

I'm not twisting anything, but whatever.

At this point I'm just bored at people not giving an inch on any pre-set position on this forum. Usual suspects all the time. Really, really boring.

I'm not twisting anything, but whatever.

At this point I'm just bored at people not giving an inch on any pre-set position on this forum. Usual suspects all the time. Really, really boring.

But are you not stuck in one position also? You have indicated he should resign over one transfer window, to me that is too far on the opposite view. Most on here would agree it was far from ideal, but overall the team is better and we have at least got some results on the board. A bit meh, but certainly nothing to go full BAWK yet.

On his showing he's no change from Smith, Moyes, Martinez.

I think the last time we had a manager who stood up to the board was Royle.
True, and by his own admission Royle was on below market rate salary as well.

The one common denominator of our last 3 managers is the kings ransom they were/are being paid.

We will be relegated by then mate, if you don't believe me, then read all the fonts of wisdom among us.
Ha, and there's some on here who it seems would not be overly disappointed, Some like to revel in negativity
and Supporting the Club must be a chore, Unless the support is just a ruse to come on here and vent their Spleen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back