Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Money spent and time invested is a valid way of saying "must achieve this position or higher" but I really disagree with people saying "must win a cup".

Successful cup competions are down to far more than just ability otherwise teams like Milwall and Bradford wouldn't reach finals.

Money spent and time invested is a valid way of saying "must achieve this position or higher" but I really disagree with people saying "must win a cup".

Successful cup competions are down to far more than just ability otherwise teams like Milwall and Bradford wouldn't reach finals.
Don't think anyone is saying must win one, but better performances than last season are definitely required.

Don't think anyone is saying must win one, but better performances than last season are definitely required.

Well here's one:

If we go and blow another 100m on players in the next few weeks then the manager will be expected to deliver silverware + Europa league spot and a mighty close run on the top 4.

next 2 weeks are critical for the club and the manager.

The most important thing is that he shows improvement on last season

6th and a Cup run would do on that front. We're probably going to have to climb that table one place every season

We're not going to crack that Top 4 right away, we're about 1 year into a 3-5 year process, a process that I don't personally believe Koeman will be here for the conclusion of

However, he's going to lay the table and his successor is going to deliver the beans and liver IMO

Patience is going to be required, it really really is

We haven't had a proper long term plan for decades, now we seem to have one so we're going to have to let it play out. Short termism will be our biggest enemy

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back