Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does well with us.

I personally don't see any coherent planning of the squad or style of play that will lead to success. Seems to be big grocks at the back, hard working midfield, lots of crosses and a big man up front. No other ambitious team has such a basic game plan.

But then I'm a miserable git.

I personally don't see any coherent planning of the squad or style of play that will lead to success. Seems to be big grocks at the back, hard working midfield, lots of crosses and a big man up front. No other ambitious team has such a basic game plan.

Mate that sounds so depressing, please, please it has to be better than that, don't think I couldn't bear a season like that. The dying embers of the Moyes area was bad enough couldn't go through it again.

Which players in our current squad would you put into a team to push for top 4?

I'd love to disagree.

Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid's 2014 La Liga winning team say hi.

He has also signed Sandro, Wayne and Klassen. If anything we will be narrow and playing throuhg the middle.

He has also signed Sandro, Wayne and Klassen. If anything we will be narrow and playing throuhg the middle.

Yeah that is the bit that doesn't make sense really. Add Gylfi in and we'll have a surfeit of players who play in the centre. Add the preferred target man up front and we'll see what happens but it just sounds stodgy.

Pressure is on this season Ronko, getting dumped out of the cup by Norwich or some Slovakian farmers won't do.

He doesn't rectify the pace issue, I can't see this season going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back