Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I would like to think @davek would be chuffed with that.
Defo.

If Deulofeu is involved in a Koeman outfit then the footballing side of things is going to be just fine.

I just fear we're in for a team top heavy with athletes and working hard, and short on finesse.

Defo.

If Deulofeu is involved in a Koeman outfit then the footballing side of things is going to be just fine.

I just fear we're in for a team top heavy with athletes and working hard, and short on finesse.

How though? It's possible to have both you know. The great Dutch team that Koeman was part of were exactly that, the perfect blend. Unless you're Barcelona you have to have a degree of physicality to be successful.

Defo.

Deulofeu will be gone by this time next year, massively over rated and still unfit.

How though? It's possible to have both you know. The great Dutch team that Koeman was part of were exactly that, the perfect blend. Unless you're Barcelona you have to have a degree of physicality to be successful.
How did what I wrote sound like I didn't want balance in that respect? I said I fear there may be an imbalance if the likes of Deulofeu are marginalised/unused.

Dave...just out of interest...what will be different to Deulefeu being left out by Koeman, to the same player being left out by Martinez?
I dont understand the question. First season here he played 25 times in a season where he picked up an injury and had to go back to Barcelona. Second season of Martinez's he wasn't allowed here and was in Spain. Third season he played 28 times.

I think you'll have to redefine the term 'being left out'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back