Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand the question. First season here he played 25 times in a season where he picked up an injury and had to go back to Barcelona. Second season of Martinez's he wasn't allowed here and was in Spain. Third season he played 28 times.

I think you'll have to redefine the term 'being left out'.
it means hardly playing after missing a sitter at the etihad in the second leg of the s/f, then hitching up his shorts and blowing out of his arse before being subbed after about an hour. the [Poor language removed]

If Koeman bombs Del out, that's me done.

I have trouble believing a manager can't find use for magic.

That said, I'd be very surprised if he did bomb Del out. It's just that Kev is on form, and Koeman is figuring out what works with this squad.

i believe Ronko will lead us into normality and no further. there will be some highs, some lows but mostly just okays. he will not winneth a trophy and will be gone by the start of the 2018/2019 season.

i further believe the next manager will be The One

let there be vaulting

If Koeman bombs Del out, that's me done.

I have trouble believing a manager can't find use for magic.

That said, I'd be very surprised if he did bomb Del out. It's just that Kev is on form, and Koeman is figuring out what works with this squad.
Kev is about 5 matches in to his usual 6 game flurry. He'll revert to type soon enough. Then huffin n puffin Billy can have his half dozen or so games before tailing off woefully.

Ron will bomb them both within 12 mths.

He's better than Bolaise with the ball at his feet.

He's got much better vision and awareness of his team mates. If Koeman is looking for someone to get Lukaku's season up and running how can he turn to anyone else other than Deulofeu, who has a great understanding with him?

Koeman has played GD inside and he just cant operate there.

IIRC he had a problem with Tadic also?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back