Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

"We have lost our best player, we have only spent £7million all summer and up front we have Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances. But okay, that's football."

Playing down expectation.
Refusing to play a more attacking wingback when we're crying out for more wing play.(remember what Moyes did with hibbert and Coleman?)
Lament the lack of dribbling but refuse to give lookman more game time.

Reminds me of Moyes. I'm not far away from the fence now.

But ok. 2 years left in his contract if it doesn't work well.

It's so weird. Played in some of the most amazing teams in history and he turns in to a manager that likes to whip in crosses to a big lump in the middle and plays with 7 defensive players every match.

True he was a defender but a silky one, and he managed in Holland and Spain you'd think he was more sophisticated tactically. I will give him this season but he really needs to be bolder with his selections.

We will find out how good he is this season managing the squad and how much off influence he has on games. But we can't expect to hit the ground running just need to see improvement each week and I saw that yesterday

Playing down expectation.
Refusing to play a more attacking wingback when we're crying out for more wing play.(remember what Moyes did with hibbert and Coleman?)
Lament the lack of dribbling but refuse to give lookman more game time.

Reminds me of Moyes. I'm not far away from the fence now.

But ok. 2 years left in his contract if it doesn't work well.
David Moyes and I have been a critic tbf to him had to do it with less funds!
this guy could end up a walter Smith /Mike Walker mitty characterlol

We will find out how good he is this season managing the squad and how much off influence he has on games. But we can't expect to hit the ground running just need to see improvement each week and I saw that yesterday
seen our games up to the end of the window sorry players should have now been in place to hit the ground running!

i love koeman me, he is so bold, he has basically said to the board spend some money.he will get his targets. so good having a straight talking manager who doesnt sugar coat anything..... but okay .... he does say that a lot only annoying thing.

He's not quite guilty of being the Dutch Moyes yet...at the moment I'm going with the Scottish Verdict of - Not Proven...for now.
Case adjourned until the end of October.

David Moyes and I have been a critic tbf to him had to do it with less funds!
this guy could end up a walter Smith /Mike Walker mitty characterlol

So desperate for him to fail aren't you Joey?

As long as you can take the bad results if he does. Don't be moaning if we lose a few, you will need to stay consistent and give it the old "i told you so".

Do not despair though, you are not the only Evertonian on here who desperately wants him to fail, you have company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back