Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the set up right last night, we looked balanced and the tempo was good.

The tie probably should have been out of sight by half time, you'd expect Rooney to score a 1 on 1 99 times out of 100 so there's still a bit of work to do in Croatia.

Get us a win on Monday Ron will yer

The league starts for us on Monday, we won't be able to park the bus this year, we've just beaten an average Championship side
and I expect to draw with them next Thursday. I'd give Lennon a bash for half a game in the hope that he lasts longer, because
his knowhow is far superior to Klaassons. I wouldn't play Kev because he threatens a spark of genius in every game, but never
produces.We must persevere with Lookman, and we mustn't with Martina as he could be a liability at this level.I don't know what's
up with the young ones, Davies has had a poor start so far and the lad with the posh name doesn't do it for me. The rest pick
themselves. COYB.

He knows what he is doing.

He has won the battle with Barkley, who it now appears is nothing more than an over pampered, precious and mentally weak young man.

We don't need that kind of baggage in the squad, we need professionalism and a winning mentality, of which Koeman has both in abundance and Barkley doesn't, hence the clash.

Interested to see what CB and striker he brings in, we will be a lot stronger than last season IMO.
Don't ever take a job as a mediator or a diplomat, you could start a war on your own Mr. Tebbit.

The league starts for us on Monday, we won't be able to park the bus this year, we've just beaten an average Championship side
and I expect to draw with them next Thursday. I'd give Lennon a bash for half a game in the hope that he lasts longer, because
his knowhow is far superior to Klaassons. I wouldn't play Kev because he threatens a spark of genius in every game, but never
produces.We must persevere with Lookman, and we mustn't with Martina as he could be a liability at this level.I don't know what's
up with the young ones, Davies has had a poor start so far and the lad with the posh name doesn't do it for me. The rest pick
themselves. COYB.

Pretty sure the league started last weekend mate

themselves. COYB.

League started at the weekend fam, just in case you missed it we won

But think about how much football knowledge he has packed in that massive melonhead

hopefully all this knowledge it will eventually explode out onto the pitch in virtuoso attacking displays.

I won't hold my breath.

Looked to be clicking a lot better last night though. Don't think we should overly judge the displays in the next 4 games. I'll be more interested in how it's all looking come xmas, and would be relatively positive if the business done by end of Aug is good.

Koeman took over the mess for a year. He took us back to our "norms" and we are heading to the right direction. 4 games 4 wins 4 clean sheets. Or would you rather have 11th and semi?

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

not everybody who criticises RK is yearning for a return to the mess before him. I think you are strangely enough the poster most obsessed with RM on here.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

not everybody who criticises RK is yearning for a return to the mess before him. I think you are strangely enough the poster most obsessed with RM on here.

I did not mention him (name calling), you did. I mentioned about results pre-Koeman arrival.

If a poster is not convinced by Koeman then what is the benchmark he is comparing with? I assume the previous management and results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back